Chapter 7

After supper and that Jack was in bed Aaron made his way to Celeste's house, he drove in the driveway, park the car and shut it off, sitting there looking at the house for a moment. He let out a deep breath before getting out. Slowly making his way up the stairs as his foot landed on the last step the door flew open and saw a smiling Gabrielle.

"Obviously the session worked" she said moving out of the way for him to walk in.

"I feel like my heart is going to explode in my chest" Aaron said looking around as he walked in. Gabrielle let out a chuckle. She watched as he looked up the stairs.

"She's in the backyard" she said as she gestured for him to fallow as she made her way towards the kitchen, Aaron fallowed the twin to the kitchen. Getting in the room he was met with the familiar red head.

"Agent Hotchner" she said, he smiled at her.

"please it's Aaron" he said.

"I like being formal" Octavia let out with a big smile. Aaron shook his head with a smile, he then looked at Gabrielle who was standing at the sliding door that led outside, he walked to the door and looked out. Celeste was sitting on the fancy outside couch stairing at the fire pit.

"Good luck" Gabby said. Aaron let out a hum as he open the door and walked out. Octavia and Gabrielle both stood at the door watching.

"Better than watching tv" Octavia let out, Gabby hit her on her arm as she let out a chuckle.

Aaron made his way down the stairs and down the little path until he got to the fire pit, he stopped beside the couch and looked at Celeste. She was wrapped in a blanket and wearing a over size sweatshirt, holding a glass of gold liquid and looking at the fire.

"I got you a drink" she said without looking at him, Aaron looked down beside him on the arm rest where there was another glass. He reach for it and then took a couple of step and sat down on the couch leaving enough space between them two.

"Thank you" he said looking at the glass, Celeste let out a hum. They were quiet for a while just looking at the fire. Celeste slowly turned her head and looked at Aaron. He was wearing dark jeans and his brown quarter zip. Her stomach did a flip as butterflies feeling invaded.

"Um...thank you for coming to the session today, I know it was hard to do" she said in a quiet voice, Aaron looked at her.

"The hard part was and is seeing you hurting like you are" he said. They both looked at each other until Celeste finally broke the stair.

"There's something we didn't talk about that needs to be talked about" she said putting her glass down and reaching over to the other couch that was beside her. She turned towards Aaron with a box in hand, she moved out of her blanket and closer to Aaron.

"I'm so sorry" she said getting choked up. Aaron put his glass on the table that was beside him, he then looked at Celeste and gently took the box from her. Aaron then put the box on his lap and opened it, there was blue and pink tissue paper, he looked at Celeste who was looking at the box as tears were rolling down her cheeks. Aaron looked back down and moved the paper, his heart sunk to his stomach when he saw the perfectly folded FBI onesie and the positive pregnancy test laying on it.

"I was going to surprise you" Celeste said as tears rolled down her face. Aaron felt his eyes water as he closed the box and put it behind him out of sight.

"Celeste, this is not you fault" he looked at her she shook her head a little.

"I was so scared when I found out, because I was scared that you wouldn't want anything to do with me, you already went threw all this..."