Chapter 22

Aaron's alarm went off, reaching over and turning it off he inhaled deeply before exhaling and reaching over to a empty bed. Aaron sat up and looked around he was alone in the room, getting up he looked into the bathroom and then the closet before making his way down the hall.

"this is my favorite dinoseaur because it's really big" Jack let out, Aaron smiled as he made his way to his kid playroom, peaking in the room.

"I love this one, because it almost looks like a unicorn because of his three horns" Celeste said. Aaron looked at both of them playing on the floor, he looked at Celeste he could tell that she was tired. Aaron leaned againts the door frame, Celeste looked at him and gave him a little tired smile.

"Morning" he said, Jack turned with a smile.

"Morning daddy" he said, Celeste stood up.

"I have to get ready now" she said as Jack gave her a nod, she walked towards Aaron and gave him a kiss before walking away.

"Alright Bud, lets get you dress" he said walking away, listening to Jack get up and fallowing him to his bedroom.

Celeste stood in the walk in closet just stairing at her clothes. she didn't know how long she stood there for but it was long enough that Aaron walked in, stopping in his step at the door.

"Celeste?" he said walking up to her.

"Why is it so hard to decide what to wear?" she asked with a little voice, Aaron looked at her for a moment then turned towards her clothes, he moved some around then took out a royal blue dress, he then moved and grabbed a black suit jacket. Turning towards Celeste.

"Start with this" he said, Celeste looked at the clothes and gave him a silent nod as she took them and walked out of the closet. Aaron got ready then grabbed Celeste some black shoes before making his way to the bedroom again. Celeste was dressed and standing in front of the full lenght mirrior, Aaron gently touched her shoulder to make her turn. Getting down on one knee he helpped her put her shoes on, Celeste gently put her hands on his shoulders to stay stabalized.

"I can't do this" she whispered, Aaron looked up at her before standing up, he reached under her jaw with both hands and lifted her head up towards him. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You are strong and loved, everyone is going to be there for you. I'm going to to be there, You got this" he said, Celeste looked at him before giving him a nod. Aaron returned the nod and bend down and slowly kissed her. disconnecting he put his forehead againts hers.

"I love you so much Celeste" he whispered.

"I love you" she whispered back. Aaron's phone went off, they both seperated as he went to answer it.

"Hotchner" he said, Celeste turned towards the mirror again and looked at herself.

"Yeah were leaving in a few minutes" Aaron said to whoever he was talking to.

"Yeah got it" he said than hung up the phone and putting it in his pocket, grabbing his suit jacket he put it on and walked up behind Celeste. they both looked at each other in the mirror.

"Ready?" he asked, Celeste gave him a nod before they both started moving out of the room.

"Jack let's go!" Aaron said making his way down the stairs with Celeste fallowing, Jack came down and Aaron passed him his sneekers. Celeste grabbed her purse and keys and open the door to go out, but stopped as she came face to face with Emily standing at the door.

"hey" the brunnette said giving her a little smile.

"I called her to drive you" Aaron said from behind her.