Chapter 4

The team got to the hospital an hour later and made there way to the waiting room where Hotch was standing and looking at the doors that said personnel only, Octavia, Gabrielle and her parents were sitting in the chairs. Morgan walked up to Hotch.

"anything?" he asked, Hotch shook his head.

"Sir, I brought you a new shirt" Garcia said in a whispered. He looked at her and took the shirt she had in her hands.

"thank you" he let out in the smallest voice, she gave him a smile as she made her way to Celeste's family, Dave walked up to him and turned to look at the De Luca family.

"did you talk to them?" he whispered to his friend, Aaron let out a deep breath as he looked down at his shirt he was wearing, how did he not noticed that he was covered in blood, in Celeste's blood.

"I don't even know what to say to them" he whispered, he looked at Dave and Dave saw pain in his eyes.

"What happen?" Dave asked.

"She flatlined twice on our way here" he said getting chocked up and turning his back towards the team and the family.

"I can't lose her Dave, I can't go threw this again. I cant bury another person that I love, and Jack...I cant let him get hurt like that again" he said with a shaky voice trying to hold it together.

"listen to me Aaron, Celeste is a strong woman, she's not going anywhere she's a fighter " Dave said, he squeezed Aaron's shoulder, Aaron gave him the tiniest nod.

"Go get change" Dave whispered before walking away and joining the rest of the team that were talking to Gabrielle and her parents.

Hours went by and still no word on celeste, everyone was sitting in silence. Hotch had changed into the clean shirt and was sitting beside Dave as he was quietly drinking his coffee.

"did anyone contact her boyfriend, to let him know what's going on?" Jillian said, Hotch and Dave looked at her while the rest of the team, Octavia and Gabrielle looked at Hotch.

"mom..." Gabrielle said but was cut off by the doors opening. Two doctors walked in the waiting area and everyone got up.

"It was touch and go for a bit, but we got the bleeding under control, she's really lucky" the male doctor said as he looked around the room where everyone looked like they all started breathing again. He then looked at the female Doctor, who then looked around the room.

"unfortunately because of her body being in shock and the blood lost, she lost the baby" the doctor said, Jillian let out a gasp.

"Baby! she was pregnant?" she let out, Hotch looked at Gabby who looked at him with big eyes.

"It's looked like she was maybe eight weeks" the doctor let out. Everyone was quiet and the male doctor was looking around.

"umm, she's in recovery, so she'll stay there for a couple of hours, once she's in her room you guys are more than welcome to go see her...not all at once though" he said, everyone nodded and he walked away.

"Gabrielle, did you know that your sister was Pregnant?" Jillian asked her, Gabrielle shook her head. Jillian looked at the team who were not talking.

"What about you guys?" Jillian asked raising her voice a little.

"Jillian" Adrien said in a quiet tone to his wife for her to stay calm. The team looked at Hotch, who took in a deep breath and then looked at Jillian.

"Celeste and I have been dating for over six months, but I didn't know she was pregnant" he let out, Jillian looked at him with tears rolling down her cheeks. Aaron watched as she walked up to him.