Chapter 5

Two months later...

"So tell me how are you doing today?" the brunette said as she was sitting in her chair with a pen and note pad, Celeste was standing at the window and looking out at the people on the Quantico Base getting to work.

"Good" Celeste replied.

"How have you been sleeping?" the therapist then asked looking at her. Celeste turned around and made her way to the chair that was facing the Doctor that has been her therapist for the past two months.

"Do you still wake up at night?" Celeste looked at her and gave her a little nod.

"I wake up covered in sweat and crying most time" Celeste said as she watched the therapist write on her notepad.

"we've been seeing each other twice a week now for the past two months and there's something you never talk about in our sessions" Celeste looked at her therapist knowing to well where she was going with the next question.

"If your going to ask me if I talked to any of my team members or specifically Aaron it's a no" she let out, the therapist gave a nod and wrote on the note pad.

"Why do you think that you haven't talked to them?" she then asked looking up at her, Celeste moved her eyes away from the lady, she could feel her eyes water, she swallowed hard.

"You know it's normal to push people away when something traumatic happens, but it's also known that being around people that love you helps heal you faster. the team wants to be there for you and help you. every single one of them wish you would just reached out. why haven't you?" Celeste looked at her, the Doctor gave her a little smile.

"They miss you, and they wish they could be there for you especially Aaron" she said, Celeste had tears running down her face as she reached for the box of tissues. Celeste let out a deep breath.

"I just can't face them" she let out.

"So much has happen, they seen so much and heard so much of how I was a failure and that I was weak...He was right I'm not as strong as I made them believe I was. I don't want to face them and see the disapointment in there eyes" she let out as tears ran down her cheeks.

"is that why your not talking to them, because you think that they see you as weak and a dispointment" Celeste nodded to her therapist.

"I can guarantee you that the team are not thinking any of those things, your not weak. You are sitting here today because you fought to stay alive"

"I didn't fought hard enough to save the baby, I can't face Aaron because of that. I didn't even tell him because I was scared that he wouldn't want anything to do with me" she said crying.

"Why do you think he wouldn't care about the baby?" the doctor asked putting her pen down on the note pad. Celeste wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"Because he already lived that part of his life, marriage, the kid, he wouldn't want to do it all over again because he knocked up his twenty three years old coworker" she let out with pain in her voice.

"Celeste you make it sound that you and Aaron are nothing more than coworkers"

"Maybe we should have kept it like that, then I wouldn't have dragged him into my shit show of a life" she let out.

"Celeste were going to stop there for today" the therapist said.

"I think that our next session we should have you and Aaron here together so you can hear what he has to
say" Celeste looked at her for a moment, the therapist could see the panic in her eyes.