Chapter 17

"This is the last of the boxes" Morgan said as he walked past Celeste with a box straight in the back of the Uhaul, the team was standing by the truck as Celeste was watching Derek close the truck door.

"God this is harder than I thought it was going to be" Gabrielle let out standing beside her twin, Celeste looked at her with a little smile.

"Were only like twenty minutes away" Celeste let out as she hugged her sister.

"I know, but it's weird" Gabby said, Celeste let out a hum.

"Okay it's my turn" Octavia let out as she had tears in her eyes, Celeste looked at her.

"Why are you crying?" Celeste let out a giggle as she hugged her best friend.

"I'm just so happy for you" she said hugging her tight.

"I love you so much" Celeste whispered to her.

"I love you more" Octavia said. Celeste back away and smiled at Octavia. Her best friend looked up at Aaron who was standing behind Celeste.

"You better take good care of her" Octavia pointed at him, Aaron gave her a smile with a nod.

"Alright! I'll talk to you guys later" Celeste said as she walked away.

The small convoy made it to Hotch's with Morgan driving the truck, he backed in up and they started to unpack, it was quicker to unpack. they were almost done when JJ walked in the house.

"Guys I'm going to pick up the pizza and beer" she let out.

"I'm coming with you!" Penelope let out, both blondes walked out of the house as Dave and Prentiss walked in with more boxes.

The guys were sitting outside when they were done, Celeste walked into the kitchen where Emily was standing and drinking a glass of water as she looked at Celeste.

"What?" she asked sitting on the bar stool.

"Can't believe you actually took the step"

"What? you didn't think I would?" Celeste asked, Emily put her glass on the counter.

"I thought you of all people would have given him more hell about it" she let out with a chuckle, Celeste smiled at her.

"I can give him plenty of that, don't worry" she let out making Emily laugh.

"that I do believe" she let out still laughing. Hotch walked in laughing about something that was said, looking at the two women as he walked to Celeste and gave her a kiss on her temple. He looked at Emily who was smiling at them.

"What ate you looking at Prentiss?" he asked.

"You, and how disgustingly in love you are" she said grinning at him. Hotch let out a chuckle as they heard the front door open.

"WHERE BACKKK!!" Penelope let out, seconds later she walked in with two huge boxes of pizza in hand fallowed by JJ with the beer.

"Lets go gang!" Penelope said as as she made her way to the back door. Celeste smile at Emily as she shook her head and got off the stool and fallowed Penelope, Walking outside Morgan had made a fire in the firepit everyone sat around and started passing the pizza and beer around.

"Before we start eating I want to make a toast" Rossi let out as he got up, Everyone open a beer.

"I toast to our amazing familia and a toast to Aaron and Celeste, I am happy for you guys and hope you guys fall more in love and have lots of crazy sex" Dave let out as he raise his beer.

"The sex part is not a problem" Celeste let out as she raised her beer, everyone let out a laugh.

"We know" Derek let out. Everyone cheered and took a drink. Hours went by pizza all eaten and a few beers gone. the gang decided to all head home, Celeste and Aaron walked everyone to the door. Said there byes and waited until everyone was out of the driveway before Aaron turned around and grabbed Celeste by the waist and slammed the door shut. Celeste let out a belly laugh as she tried getting away from him.