Chapter 14

The day wasted away Celeste packed a few more things in boxes before getting ready to go to JJ's. she let her hair down and put on a pair of black skinny jean with a black flowy t-shirt, she grabbed her black leather short jacket and made her way downstairs. She put her little black vans, looking in the living room where Octavia and Liam had move to.

"have a good night guys, it was nice to meet you Liam" she said grabbing her purse and keys and walking out of the house. As she made her way down the stairs. Gabrielle drove up. Her sister got out of the car and looked at her.

"where you going?" she asked.

"JJ's house, where you been?" Celeste asked her, she watched as her sister was figetting her keys in her hands, Celeste narrowed her eyes at her.

"Gabby?"

"I can't tell you" she said walking away quickly.

"Ok, then" Celeste let out as she walked to her SUV.

Celeste got to JJ's house and saw that she was the last one to get there, she walked up to the door and didn't have time to knock the door flew open, she was met with Will, JJ's husband.

"hey" he said giving her a little smile and moving out of the way for her to walk in.

"there on the back patio" he said with his new Orlean's accent.

"Thanks, how you been?" she asked as they walked down the hall.

"good, busy with work" he said, Celeste let out a hum in agreement.

"But you would know all about that" he said as they walked in the kitchen and he stopped at the counter.

"all too well" Celeste let out as she walked to the back door, she walked out.

"HEY!" the three girls said at the same time.

"wow look at you" Emily let out as she reach for the wine bottle that Celeste was holding.

"how do you always look so hot?" Penelope said, Celeste let out a laugh as she took a seat.

"I literally get dress, that's it!" she let out.

"well keep doing it" pen said taking a sip of her fruity drink.

"I always Loved your hair, it's unreal" JJ let out as she reached for Celeste's long hair and running her fingers threw it.

"So before you got here, we were talking about that last case, how insane it was" JJ let out, Celeste let out a hum as she took the wine glass that Emily had poured her.

"god you missed that shit show" Celeste said as she looked at emily.

"by the sound of it" she then said.

"it was horrible, but our cute little cupcake figured it out and our great one saved that little girl" Penelope said.

"Mmm, talking about the boss, how are you and him doing?" Emily asked, Celeste looked at her and gave her a knowing smile that she knew this was going to happen.

"yes! Because your two are not giving us much at work" Pen let out,the girls let out a laugh.

"Is this why you three invited me here?" she let out with a chuckle, all three girls nooded to her.

"I don't know, but that comment he said in the elevator, that was on a whole other level for him" JJ let out, as Celeste started laughing.

"I almost died when he said that" Cleleste let out.

"I noticed" JJ let out as she laughed.

"what did he say?" Emily said.

"yes share with the group"Pen let out.