Chapter 28

Aaron turned towards Celeste who looked up at him.

"this can't be happening" she let out, Aaron shook his head not understanding himself what just happen, he then walked towards the room. opening the door he turned towards Celeste and gestured for her to go in, Celeste took in a breath as she took the first steps and made her way in the room.

Standing at the end of the bed clutching to the yellow envelop to her chest Celeste staired at Colin, who was laying in the hospital bed with a bandage around his head and a tube in his mouth, Aaron stood by the door with his arms cross over his chest as he looked at Celeste.

"You bastard" Celeste whispered.

"This was your end game? to fuck with me even more, you decided to off yourself and make it my problem you asshole" she let out raising her voice a little.

"Celeste..." Aaron calmly said, Celeste looked at him.

"I need a moment" she let out in a calmer tone, Aaron gave her a nod.

"I'll be in the hall, dont do anything stupid" he let out as he started moving out of the room.

Celeste stood there for a few moments before looking down at the envelop and decided to open it. taking the papers out she put them on the over bed table and started reading threw it. The judge was right Colin had made her his Proxy three weeks ago and left everything to her when he died.

"Why did you do this?" she whispered as she flipped threw the papers. Celeste flipped the last page and was faced with a standard white envelop with her name on it. Celeste let out a deep breath as she took the envelop in her hands, looking at Colin for a moment before looking back down at the envelop. Celeste flipped it over and open it and took the folded paper out. unfolding the paper she looked down. it was a hand writen letter that started with her name, Celeste walked to the chair that was set beside Colin's bed and took a seat as she started reading the letter.

Celeste,

Your reading this I'm either dying or dead, Either way this is my gift to you.

This is the only way that this could end, because sending me to prison again would have not done anything but feed the fire in me, and I would have figured out a way to hurt you more. You deserve to live your life without living in fear that something else would happen, I know what I did was wrong, but the problem is that I enjoyed it which I also know is wrong. I was sick Celeste and I think you knew that.

I'm giving you everything even the control to end my life, because that's all I can offer you as a apology for what I did. I don't deserve your forgiveness, and I also know that you will never forgive me, as you should. I took so much from you gave you so much pain that you didn't deserve.

Before the Trial started I had already made up my mind that this was going to happen. the reason I pleaded guilty was for you to tell you story to everyone, to show my family that I had decived them, all those years and that you weren't lying. To show them that I really was the monster you told them I was.

now your story has been told, now it's really time for you to heal and start your new chapter. Live your life at the fullest and be happy.

Colin

Celeste sat there looking at the letter then up at Colin at some point the door open and Aaron quietly walked in the room. He stopped at the table where the papers were and looked at them.

"This letter explains why he did it" Celeste let out, Aaron looked at her as she stood.

"The bastard grew a conscience" she let out as she passed him the letter. Aaron read the letter as Celeste started pacing behind him.