Chapter 12

Celeste was quiet, Aaron looked at her a few times, before clearing his throat.

"what happen?" he asked, she looked at him. God damn profilers she thought.

"I guess Octavia went on a date last night, because I almost shot him in my living room" she let out, Aaron stopped at a red light and looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"so moving out is a good idea" she said as she looked back to the front, Aaron let out a hum of agrrement as the light turned green and he drove off.

They got to headquarters and made there way to the elevator where they were met with JJ waiting.

"So where are we going?" Celeste asked, looking at her watch real quick. Then up at JJ who looked at her then at their boss with a knowing smile on her face.

"don't" she said as they walked in the elevator.

"I wasn't going to say anything" JJ said pressing the button with the smile still plastered on her face as the doors closed. Aaron was looking at his phone and Celeste was looked at JJ who was looking at their boss with a smile on her face.

"Why are you staring at me?" he said without looking up from his phone.

"It's just nice seeing you relaxed again" she said, Celeste watched as Aaron raised his eyes at her.

"I'm in a good mood" he said as he looked back at his phone, JJ let out a hum.

"Wanna share with the group?" she then said, the elevator dinged and Aaron put his phone away.

"I Had mind blowing sex" he said walking out of the elevator. JJ looked at Celeste who was sporting a deer in the headlight look and red of embarresment, JJ let out a laugh as they both walked out of the box meeting a running Garcia in the hall.

"Guys we need to hurry!" she said passing them, JJ looked at Celeste who shook her head as they fallowed garcia to the round table. Morgan and Reid were already there.

"No one sit down!" Garcia said clicking the remote for the tv a picture of a young girl showed up.

"Six years old Katie Jacobs is missing from the Potomac Mills Shopping Center" she said.

"Lets go, Garcia you too" Hotch let out as everyone didn't need to hear the rest, everyone rushed out of the conference room.

Twenty five minutes later the team got to the mall. They all got out of the SUV's and made there way inside flashing there badge as they went threw security.

"Jim" Hotch said to the Director of the bureau's rapid deployment team.

"We've been in lockdown for almost 30 minutes, My team's already in motion" Jim said shaking Hotch's hand.

"Another female, same age, same time of day, taken from essentially the same location" Celeste said

"What makes you sure Katie Jacobs is still in the building?" Morgan then asked. Jim looked at him.

"Surveillance video confirms Katie entering the building, but no sign of her leaving" he said then looked at Hotch.

"Security paged her over the intercom, and their initial sweep came up empty" he then said.

"Whoever killed Jessica Davis last week left that mall with her because he wanted time with his victim in privacy" Reid let out as everyone looked at him.

"Assuming it's the same offender, he wouldn't stray from his M.O. He wouldn't leave here without his victim" Hotch said looking at his team.

"So if Katie's still under this roof, so is her abductor" JJ let out. Hotch nodded to her.