Chapter 10

Ten minutes later and Aaron breaking a few traffic laws they both made it to the restaurant. Celeste put her heels back on before making her way to the door, she stood straighter and looked around, Aaron gently tapped her arm, she turned her head and saw her mother sitting in the half circle booth that was againts the wall, she was sporting a not impress look on her face. Celeste walked to the table and took a seat in the booth with Aaron fallowing after.

"Do you know how embarrassing it is sitting here by myself?...people are watching" Jillian let out. Celeste rolled her eyes at her.

"Your fine mom, no one cares" she said taking the menu. Jillian let out a huff and then looked at Aaron a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Aaron how have you been?" she asked.

"I'm good thanks, and yourself?" he said returning the question.

"I would be better if my daughter would stop avoiding me" she let out looking at Celeste who was looking at the menu. A waitress came up to the table and took there order. Jillian turned and looked at her daughter.

"Alright! down to business" she said. Celeste let out a deep breath as she threw her head back.

"I knew this was not just a social call" Jillian let out a little laugh.

"Oh dear stop being so dramatic, anyways in two weeks there's the fashion show to raised money for the hospitals in the city and the designer asked for you to model there masterpiece this year" she said taking a folder out of her ungodly huge purse. Celeste almost choked on her water.

"Hard pass" she said in a cough, she watched as Jillian looked at her then passed the folder to Aaron.

"If you could, I would love to have your amazing team there for security" she said looking at Aaron. Celeste looked at Aaron who open the file and quickly looked at it.

"Everything is in there, all the building plans and guest list and all the workers"

"Mom, were not going to be doing security for this, there's private sectors for this kind of thing" Celeste let out, Jillian waved her daughter off.

"I talked to Erin and she gave the go ahead, and I want the best since your going to be on stage" she said, Celeste sat back in her seat and crossed her fingers over her lap, she turned her head towards Aaron who closed the file and put it between both of them on the seat, he then looked at Jillian and gave her a little smile.

"it would be our pleasure to do this" he said, Celeste's let out a deep breath threw her nose. A waiter showed up with their food.

"Can't believe you talked to Strauss" Celeste let out, Jillian let out a hum.

"Marcus did" she let out not looking at her daughter. Celeste ate in silence while her mother and Aaron had a conversation. Once everyone was done, the check showed up and Jillian grabbed it.

"well thank you for showing up, I'll text you the address for the dress fitting" she said as the three of them stood up and made there way out of the restaurant. Jillian turned and gave Aaron a hug and then turned towards Celeste.

"I love you so much" she said taking a step towards Celeste to give her a hug, but Celeste took a step back.

"Sorry" Celeste whispered, Jillian tooked a step back.

"No I'm sorry, have a good rest of your day both of you" she said walking away from them, Once she was far enough Celeste let out a inner growl as she turned around and walked away.

"She means well" Aaron said fallowing her as they made there way to the SUV.

"I knowww" she whined and she got in the SUV.