Chapter 9

The next morning Celeste got up and ready, putting on her black skinny jeans with her off the shoulder grey sweatshirt with her black racer top under. She decided to let her long hair down and put minimal makeup on. Putting on her sneakers and the door Octavia apeared with coffee in hand.

"where are you heading off too?" she asked, Celeste gave her a smile.

"were having a pizza party for the soccer team" she said grabbing her purse and keys.

"Well have fun with that" the red head said as she walked to the living room.

Celeste got to Aaron's house and walked in the house, she smiled as she looked around and saw there was soccer decorations around, she heard the familiar laugh of Jack coming from the kitchen. Celeste closed the door and made her way towards the noise.

"Hey bud! love the decorations" she said as she walked in the room.

"Celeste!" he let out as he jumped off the bar stool and ran to her, he wrapped his arms around her hips and Celeste hugged him with one hand on his back, she then looked up and saw a blonde woman in the kitchen looking at both of them.

"Oh, hi sorry I just let myself in" Celeste said, the blonde smiled at her as she walked around the island.

"no worries, Aaron should be back in soon, he went to get the pizza" she said. Celeste gave Jessica a little smile.

"How you been?" Jess asked, Celeste gave her a little nod.

"Better each day" she said, Jessica gave her a smile.

"that's good"

"Alright Jack go change into the clothes I put out for you" Jessica said as she made her way back to the sink in the kitchen. Celeste looked at Jack who smiled and gave his aunt a nod and walked away. She then looked at Jessica.

"Do you need help with anything?"

"Oh god no, please sit" she said, Celeste nodded and took a seat on the bar stool, she looked at Jessica who was looking at her, she let out a nervous laugh.

"Yes?" Celeste said, she watched as Jessica walked closer to the island counter.

"nothing" she said with a little smile, Celeste raised her eyebrow at her.

"I'm back!" Aaron let out, moments later he apeared in the kitchen with five party pizza boxes. He put the boxes on the counter and looked at Celeste.

"Hi" he said with a smile as he approached her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I hope she wasn't talking to bad about me" he said looking a Jessica.

"I would not!" she said placing her hand on her chest in shock, Aaron let out a chuckle.

"you would" he then said.

"Well sometimes you deserve it" Jessica let out and she started laughing, Celeste shook her head with a smile. The door bell interupted them.

"I'll go" Aaron said almost running out of the room, Celeste looked at Jessica who gave her a little smile.

"ready for this?" she let out, Celeste let out a chuckle.

The afternoon went by fast, the kids were in the backyard and playing games, the parents were sitting on the deck and talking and laughing away. Aaron was deep in a conversation with one of the dad's when he looked up and noticed Celeste standing alone and watching the kids.

"Excuse me for a moment Adam" he said as he got up and made his way towards her. He stopped beside her shielding her from the parents.

"Are you okay?" he asked , Celeste nodded without looking at him. Aaron turned his head to the side and looked at the kids running around, he then let out a exhale.