Chapter 25

Celeste was standing in the kitchen and washing the dishes from supper, Jack was in bed after fighting with him for twenty minutes to sleep in his bed tonight she was exhausted. She made her way to the living room and sat on the couch with her phone and turned on netflix.

Couple of hours later Aaron walked in the house. Looking around he noticed that Celeste was sleeping on the couch, locking the door and taking his shoes off he made his way towards the couch.

"Celeste" he whispered as he looked at her, nothing. Aaron took a step closer.

"Celeste" he said a little louder. Celeste jumpped awake and threw her phone at him, hitting Aaron in the chest and making him jump back.

"It's just me" he said as he rubbed his chest where the phone hit him.

"Sorry" Celeste let out as she sat up and rand her hand threw her hair. Aaron bend down and picked up her phone and passed it to her.

"You didn't text" she said grabbing her phone.

"Yeah we closed the case and got on the jet, I did the paper work on the jet so I could come home when we landed" Aaron said as he took off his suit jacket.

"Smart man" she said making Aaron smile at her as he walked around the couch and took a seat next to her. he let out a deep breath as he put his head back and closed his eyes.

"I missed you" Celeste let out as she moved on the couch to cuddle again Aaron, wrapping his arm around her.

"Missed you too" he said before planting a kiss on her head.

"So, A little birdy told me that you had a rough couple of days with Jack" he let out, Celeste gently sat up and looked at him before rolling her eyes.

"Penelope" she let out, Aaron let out a hum.

"It's fine, I think he was just lonely, and I think he can feel my stress, so it helpped me in a way, but I do have a nice bruise on my ribs that looked like I played rugby" she let out making Aaron chuckle.

"Show me" he said, Celeste rolled her eyes.

"It's not that bad" she said as she stood up, lifting her shirt all the way up to under her breast exposing her stomach to Aaron.

"Jesus" Aaron let out as he moved to the side of the couch and reached for her gently running his fingers on the purple bruise.

"He got me good, but it looks worst than what it is" she said as she looked down at Aaron. Aaron gently pulled her closer to him and planted a kiss on her stomach, Celeste reached for his head and ran her fingers threw his hair getting a groan from him that vibrated on her skin. Aaron looked up at her and gently ran his hands up towards her breast and up until he took her shirt off, letting it fall to the ground.

"Aaron..." she whispered, Aaron let out a hum as he slid his hands down her arms and wrapped his hand around her wrists then gently pulling her towards him making her stranddle his hips.

"I'm exhausted" she whispered, Aaron looked up at her as he reached up to the back of her neck and pulled her towards him, their lips connected, slow and full of passion. Aaron pulled back a little their lips hovering over each other.

"Let me take care of you" he whispered, Celeste let out a little moan and that's all that Aaron needed. Moving in one swift move Celeste was now sitting on the couch and Aaron was on his knees in fron of the couch between her legs, Celeste let out a giggle as she looked at him. Aaron gave her a mishivous smile as he grabbed each side of her leggins at her hips and pulled them down until they completly came off, throwing them over his shoulder he looked at Celeste now only wearing her navy lace bras and matching lace thong. Aaron let out a low groan.