Chapter 23

The sun hit Celeste's face as she slowly moved in the bed stretching, letting out a deep breath as she looked at the ceiling. it was a rough day yesterday, she spend the rest of the afternoon locked in the bedroom crying or sleeping. Celeste turned around and reached for her phone, looking at it she let out a groan as she saw she had eight miss call from her sister. Celeste totally forgot to call her when she got home.

Getting up she made her way to the bathroom and got dressed in black leggins and one of Aaron's crew cut sweatshirt, making her way down the hall and dowstairs. the tv was on, Jack was watching cartoons. she walked by and scruffed up his hair.

"Hey bud" she said walking towards the kitchen.

"Hi" he said as he looked up at her. Celeste walked in the kitchen where Aaron was sitting at the island and looking at his phone, Celeste walked around and towards the coffee pot.

"Morning" she said.

"Afternoon" Aaron corrected her, Celeste looked at him as he was giving her a little smile.

"sorry" she said, Aaron shook his head.

"You needed the rest" he then said. Celeste took her coffee and walked around the island and sat beside Aaron.

"Your sister called me three times since eight this morning, and your mom called once asking me if we could go up this weekend" Aaron said as he looked back at his phone, Celeste let out a groan as she rubbed her face.

"Might be a good plan, leave for a couple of days, bring Jack. I'm sure he would love the pool" Aaron said, Celeste let out a little chuckle.

"You want to go?" she asked, Aaron looked at her and gave her a little nod.

"I think we need a distraction" he said, Celeste let out a deep breath as she took her phone and dial her mom. The phone rang once before Jillian picked up.

"You know between you and your sister no wonder I have to dye my hair"

"Hi mom"

"Hi sweetheart"

"So Aaron was saying that your inviting us over"

"Oh Yes! the pool is ready so bring Aaron's little boy, your sister is coming up with Octavia and Liam, I think his name  is Liam."

"So it's a whole thing"

"It's going to be nice"

Celeste looked at Aaron who smiled at her making Celeste rolled her eyes.

"Alright, I guess will see you guys around supper time"

"Perfect! see you soon sweetheart"

Celeste hung up the phone grabbed her coffee mug and got down from the chair and started walking towards the living room.

"Hey Jack, wanna go on a little vacation?" Celeste asked the little boy. Jack looked at her.

"Where?" he asked.

"My parents, they have a big house with lots of rooms, there's a lake with boats and fish and they also have a huge pool" she said, Jack's face light up like a Christmas tree.

"When are we leaving?" he jumpped up, Celeste let out a laugh.

"Go pack some stuff" she said as she watched Jack jump off the couch and run up the stairs, Celeste let out a deep breath as Aaron let out a chuckle as he passed beside her.

"Come one little girl" he said, Celeste looked at him.

"Don't you start" she let out as she fallowed him.