Chapter 6

Celeste sat there trying to calm her nerves, she watched as Aaron repossion himself in the chair in a more relax pose, letting her know that she was safe.

"How are you doing?" he then asked in a soft tone. Celeste gave him a little nod.

"I'm...Okay, How are you doing?" she then asked him, he gave her the littlest smile.

"I'm okay" he said. They both looked at the therapist who gave both of them a litlle smile.

"good, this is good" the therapist said as she started to write on her notepad, Celeste cleared her throat and looked at Aaron.

"How's Jack doing?" she then asked. Aaron gave her a little smile, knowing how much she loves his son.

"He's doing good, he's starting soccer again soon" he said as he watched Celeste look down at her hands and a smile appeared on her face. God did he ever missed that smile he thought to himself.

"He's been asking me everyday if you got his drawing" he said, Celeste looked at him.

"I did and I love it, I put it on my boudoir mirror" she said, Aaron smile as he gave her a nod.

"I'll let him know" he said, they both were silent for a moment until Aaron cleared his throat this time Celeste looked at him as he moved in his chair, and that's when she knew that this was it, the conversation was about to change.

"Celeste..." he let out as he looked at her.

"I'm sorry..." he let out, her chest started feeling tight.

"I'm so sorry that I broke that promise that I made to you" he said as he looked at her. Aaron could see that her eyes were getting watery.

"I promised you that I was never going to let anything happen to you, I was suppose to protect you and I could do that" he looked at Celeste who had tears running down her cheeks, he had to look away from her he couldn't looked at how broken she was.

"This is good Aaron" the doctor said.

"I would like you to tell Celeste how the past two months have been for you" the therapist said. Aaron gave her a nod then looked at Celeste who was wiping her eyes, he knew that this was it. Everything was going to be out in the open and it's going to hurt like hell. The then cleared his throat and changed position in his chair once again.

"I couldn't sleep...After you made me leave the hospital and that I found out you didn't want anyone there. It hurt...But I get it Celeste you were scared, and why would you want someone that couldn't protect you the first time to be around you now" Aaron stopped and looked at Celeste who was looking down at her hands, he watched as she looked up and let out a shaky breath.

"I was scared..." she let out as tears ran down her cheeks. Celeste looked at the Doctor who gave her a little nod with a smile for her to continue.

"I was scared, but not only because I thought I was going to die, but because I was scared that the team would be disapointed in me, by getting kidnapped it showed all of them that I am weak...showing you that I am weak, pushing the team away I thought that it would make it easier..." she said as she looked at Aaron, and she saw the pain mix with anger appear.

"Easier for who Celeste? You? Because it wasn't easy for the team or me. I had to tell my six year old son why that his favorite person in the world wasn't coming to see him, I had to walk around like everything was okay as I felt like I was dying inside because the woman I love doesn't want anything to do with me. and The team just wants to be there for you, were like family and family help each other with hard times. and I just want you to let me in Celeste, I want you to let the team in" Aaron let out as his tone was shaking trying to hold his tears in, Celeste was crying. The doctor looked at both of them. Aaron looked at Celeste he then pushed himself out of the chair. Celeste watched him as he walked up to her and then got on his knees in front of her. She looked into his eyes she watched as tears silently rolled down his cheeks.