Chapter 20

After taking her shower and getting ready, Celeste made her way downstairs again where she could hear laughter. Making her way to the living room she smiled when she saw the little boy sitting on the couch and Jessica sitting in the chair.

"Hey your two" Celeste let out.

"CELESTE!" Jack let out as he stood up on the couch and open his arms for her to give him a hug, Celeste wrapped her arms around him.

"How you doing?" she asked.

"Good, I missed you" he said, Celeste let out a hum as she gave him a kiss on top of his head.

"I missed you too" she said. Celeste let Jack go and looked at Jessica and gave her a smile as she stood up.

"Alright, I'm heading out. you two have fun and I'll see you later" Celeste said to Aaron who walked in the room from the kitchen.

"Text when you get there" he said, Celeste gave him a nod as she walked away towards the door, grabing her purse and keys.

"Have a good father and son day" Jessica said as she grabbed her stuff at the door and gave a smile to Aaron.

"Love you guys!"

"Love you Celeste!" Jack let out as she walked out of the house  with Jess and closing the door behind her.

"Have a good day with your sister" Jessica said as she walked around to her car.

"Have a good day too, thanks again for watching Jack" Celeste said with a smile, Jess returned the smile as she gave a wave before disappearing in her car.

Celeste got to her former house making her way to the door, she reached for the door and open it.

"HELLO!" She shouted.

"KITCHEN!" she heard, closing the door and putting her stuff down. Celeste made her way towards the kitchen.

"Well look at that, you actually showed up" Gabby said from the bar stool as she was drinking wine, Celeste stuck her tongue out at her twin as she walked in the room and took a seat on the stool.

"Hi" Octavia let out as she passed her a glass.

"SO how you been?" Octavia asked leaning againts the counter and looking at her best friend, Celeste let out a chuckle.

"I'm good, how about you?" she asked, Gabrielle let out a giggle.

"were good, we want to know how is the sex" her twin sister let out. Celeste looked at her and shook her head with a smile.

"the sex is amazing" Celeste said as she took a sip of her wine.

"Just amazing?" Octavia asked.

"What is this an interrogation?" Gabrielle looked at Octavia, who looked at her before they both looked at Celeste.

"Are you ready for..."

"Yes" Celeste cut her sister off.

"Okay! no more questions, let's have supper" Octavia said as she turned around and getting plates out.

Sitting around the table, the three were laughing and talking about stuff since they havent seen each other for a few days.

"How's the physical therapist boyfriend?" Celeste asked as she smiled at the Red head who rolled her eyes at her with a smile.

"Really?" she said.

"Yeah, because you still call Aaron, Agent Hotchner so here we are" Celeste let out, Gabrielle let out a giggle.

"fine, well hes doing good" she let out, Celeste gave her a smile.

"are you happy?" she then asked, Octavia looked at Celeste and a huge smile apeared and she nodded, Celeste smiled back at her.