Chapter 24

Morning rolled around Celeste got up and dressed in yet another matching pair on sweats, making her way down the hall then the stairs she could hear Jack laughing from the dining room. Walking threw the sitting room and making her way towards the dining room she couldn't stop smiling at the little boy's laughter. Celete walked in the dinning room.

"Ah! morning Dear" Jillian said from her usual spot, Celeste walked around the table ruffling Jack's hair as she walked by and took a seat next to him.

"where's daddy?" Jack asked. Celeste let out a hum as she looked at him.

"He got a call to go in to work, sorry bud" she said.

"Why are you not with him?" Jack asked, Celeste gave him a little smile.

"Yeah! why are you here?" Octavia asked from acrossed her.

"I'm grounded for now" she said looking at her best friend.

"Your grounded? you must have done something bad if Daddy grounded you" Jack said.

"I'm sure she did" Gabrielle let out from the other end of the table, Celeste looked a her sister who wiggled her eyebrows at her, Celeste shook her head in embarassement as she looked down at her plate.

"your still staying here till tomorrow?" Jillian asked, Celeste nodded to her mom.

"Yesss" Jack whispered, making Celeste chuckle.

"You want to try and see if we can get any fish for supper Jack?" Adrien asked, the little boy light up like a christmas tree.

"Can we go now!?"he asked, Adrien let out a laugh.

"What about you finish your breakfast and then we can go" Jack gave him a quick nod as he focused on his food.

"Good! you, Jack and Liam get to do that, and us girls are going to have a spa day" Jillian let out.

Everyone finished eating then went to get ready for their day, Celeste was standing at the railing on the catwalk and waiting for Jack to get dressed. Adrien walked up to her.

"Please be careful on the water" Celeste said, Adrien looked at her.

"Seriously?" Celeste raised her eyebrows at her stepfather.

"Mi amor, I protect the president for a living" he said almost insulted, Celeste let out a hum.

"The President is not a six years old boy, so! life jacket and be careful" she said as she walked away towards the opposite wing from her room.

"I'm ready Adrien!" Jack let out, Adrien looked down at the little boy.

"Let's go jackie boy" he said as they made there way downstairs.

Celeste made her way all the way down the hall then turned left into a open sitting room that was transform into a spa center. from a massage table to nail table.

"Celeste what do you want to start with?" Jillian asked as she walked in the room.

"Massage" Celeste quickly said as she walked towards the table where a lady dressed in black fancy scrubs standing with a smile.

"I'll get nails" Gabby let out sprinting towards the nail table.

"Octavia?"Jillian asked as she looked at the red head.

"Nails" she said as she made her way towards the second nail table.

"Alright I'll start with my toes" Jillian said as she walked to the nice reclining chair.

Everyone was quiet for a while just the super zen music playing in the room, until Jillian cleared her throat.

"Octavia, I absolutly love Liam. he's such a great man, I'm very happy for you" she let out.