Chapter 16

A few hours later Aaron and Celeste got up and dressed for another long day ahead. Celeste put on a pair of jeans and quarter lenght sleeve shirt with her black short leather jacket, she pair that with black flats. Her hair was put up in a messy bun. she walked out of the bathroom and looked at Aaron who was putting on his suit jacket.

"you know were in the woods, right?" she let out, Aaron looked at her.

"Still the boss" he said in a flat tone, Celeste knew that he wasn't human until he got his coffee. She grabbed her gun and credential and put them on her belt. they both walked out of the room and made there way towards the elevator, as they were standing there waiting the rest of the team showed up.

"it was maybe only a few hours, but it was the best" JJ let out as they all got in the box.

"Mine would have been better if the people beside me would have kept there nightly exercise down a bit" Dave let out.

"You heard them too! I thought I was going to have to call front desk to complain" Derek let out, everybody watched as Rossi and Morgan both turned and looked at Hotch and Celeste. Both looked up from their phone  becasue of the silence in the elevator, and the whole team was looking at them with smiles.

"Sorry that our fucking was disturbing, maybe bring earplugs next time" Celeste let out, Hotch closed his eyes as he shook his head, Dave turned around quick and everyone else let out a laugh. Morgan looked at Celeste with raised eyebrows, Celeste gave him a big smile. the Elevator doors open and Celeste pushed threw the gang and she walked out with a pep to her step.

"Next time maybe keep your noise complain to yourself" Hotch let out as he took his turn to walk out. Prentiss gently patted both Derek and Rossi's shoulder as they all walked out on the elevator.

The team got to the camping ground and made there way to their popup headquarters.

"So today we have the Rangers going into the woods of the surrounding area to see if they can find anything" Hotch said as he stood at the end of the table.

"Garcia said that the gabage pickup people are clean" Morgan let out as he took a seat at the table beside Celeste who was sitting back in her chair and twirling a pen between her fingers.

"You soar today?" Morgan asked her with a chuckle, Celeste stop the movement with her pen and looked at him.

"Did it sound like I was going to be?" she let out, making JJ and Prentiss giggle, Hotch cleared his throat as Celeste looked at him, Hotch shook his head at her.

"He started it" she let out pointing at Morgan who let out a huff. The team waiting until the sun was up before heading to the woods with the Rangers and the local police, Hotch devided the team into the three search team. JJ and Reid, Prentiss and Morgan together and Celeste, Dave and himself. Walking in the woods Celeste was walking with one of the Ranger a few feet away from Aaron and Dave.

"I'm happy that you two are doing well" Dave let out as he continue looking down at the ground, Aaron let out hum.

"Sorry about last night" he said kinda imbaressed, Dave let out a chuckle.

"dont worry about it, it's nice seeing her getting back to normal in this case hearing"Dave added, Aaron stopped walking and looked at his friend, Dave looked up and gave him a grin.

"HEY! OVER HERE!" Celeste let out. both men moved to where she was.

"What did you find?" Hotch asked, Celeste was crouched down. Hotch looked down, there was grooves in the dirt.

"What are those?" the Ranger asked, Celeste looked up at Hotch.

"Drag marks" she said as she stood up.