Chapter 2

Her head was pounding, like a bad hangover. Celeste tried moving but her body felt so heavy and stiff, she slowly open her eyes, wherever she was there was no light. She could only see a little sliver of light coming from under a door. Celeste slowly tried moving her arms and legs, that's when she quickly realized that she was chained to a chair, she then tried moving the chair but it didn't move, panic slowly started to creep in her. Suddenly a very bright lights turned on making Celeste close her eyes.

"Sleeping beauty decided to finally wake up" a voice said from the door, she turned her head and her eyes widen.

"Hello Celeste" he let out with a smile, Celeste heart stopped at the man standing before her. the horrible memories hitting her like a ton of bricks. The man had his dark brown hair perfectly set like he always used to have it. He was wearing a charcoal polo shirt with black dress pants and a matching black belt, his dark brown eyes looking at her she watched as his lip slowly turned into a evil smile.

"Colin, you can't do this. I'm a federal agent, people are going to be looking for me" trying to make her voice as steady as she can.

"Oh don't worry I know about your precious BAU team, there going to be part of this lovely reunion" he let out as he walked to a big duffle bag that was on the floor a few feet away from her, she watched as he bend down and got something out from the bag.

"It's amazing the people that are willing to help you get revenge, even if in the end it doesn't help them whatsoever" he let out and he set up a tripod a couple of feet away from her, facing her he then set up a phone on it.

"I hope you don't mind I changed your clothes, don't get me wrong the dress was beautiful, but it was in the way" he let out, didn't take her eyes off him.

"I'm not scared of you anymore" she let out trying to convince herself more than him. Colin took a remote out of his pocket and walked to her. He then grabbed her chin in one hand and squeezed it as he lifted her head up to look at him.

"Were going to have so much fun, So smile for the god damn camera baby" he said between his teeth.

Hotch and Morgan got to the prison, walking to the main entrance both men were silent. They were welcomed by a tall big bald guy dressed with a grey dress shirt and black dress pants, with a black and white stripped tie. He extended his hand to Hotch.

"Warren Rick O'Brien" he said, Hotch nodded to him as he shook his hand.

"SSA Aaron Hotchner and SSA Derek Morgan" Hotch said, the Warren shook Morgan's hand, then gestured for both men to fallow him. They walked to registration desk.

"gentlemen, your gun and phone" the warren said, Hotch took his gun out of it's holster fallowed by the one he had on his ankle, Morgan pass them his gun and phone.

"perfect fallow me" as they fallowed the warren threw the entrance of the prison. Walking down the hall the three men were quiet.

"So may I ask why the FBI want's to talk to Mallory?" the warren asked. Morgan looked at Hotch who was looking at his watch.

"One of our Agent got taken and we think that Mallory knows where she is" Morgan said. The warren let out a hum.

"well I hope he helps you, he hasn't been talking much since he got here" he said as they turned a corner, the three of them stopped and the man turned around.

"there's a red button in the room, at any point you need to get out, just press that" he said, Hotch nodded to him.

"Open the door" Warren O'Brien said. There was a beep fallowed by the door unlocking, he then open the door for Hotch and Morgan. Hotch was the first to walk in the room and his eyes fell on Mallory who was sitting at the table with the cuffs on and attached to the table. The man lifted his head and looked at Hotch and a evil side smile appeared on his face.