[39] Epilogue Part I

Dating Niall Horan was difficult. Being engaged to Niall Horan was even worse. Having one child with Niall and one with Liam was like trying to take the sword out of the stone.

But I'm happy. For the first time in a really long time, I'm happy.

James Samuel Horan was born June 14th, 2016. 6 pounds 7 ounces. Fast forward 4 months, he said his first word, dada. Fast forward another four months, he took his first steps. Fast forward an extra year and a bit, it's now May 18th 2018. Two days before my weddings.

Originally, Niall and I wanted to get married right after James was born, but then Riley suggested to wait until he could walk enough to walk the rings down the aisle... and then I just had to have that happen.

Ellie is 8 now, and everyone knows it. Considering she reminds us all the time. She's homeschooled half the time and goes to school the other half, under Niall's discretion. She's still modelling, but we always leave time for her to be a kid.

She spends a week a month plus own separate weekend with Liam a month. She doesn't really understand what's happening, just that she has two separate dads that both love her.

We shield the kids away from the media as much as possible, James still gets scared by the camera. But right now, that's all they want.

Oh back to the wedding.

So Niall and I didn't want any one to know where the wedding was, giving us more privacy. So all of us have scattered flights to Paris. Some people are already there, some are leaving tonight, some tomorrow. The one thing for sure is that us and the kids are on the same flight.

The kids are with other people so Niall and I can go have one more nice dinner together before we all leave. So basically at this point, Liam is picking Ellie up at the school and having her at their house for the night and then flying out in the morning. James is spending the night with Harry for some "God father" time. All of us get on a flight together tomorrow morning.

"Ave!" I hear Niall tell from downstairs.

"Yes love?"

"Did you pack James' diaper bag?" He asks. I can hear him getting closer, probably coming up the stairs to meet me and James' room.

"I'm not new at this dude, of course I did. And I called Harry ahead of time telling him that Jamie is potty training and to ask every once and a while to go to the washroom." I tell him. I think he forgets some times that this isn't my first rodeo. "Jamie are you excited to stay at uncle Harry's house?" I ask the toddler waddling around in front of me. He smiles widely and claps his hands. Niall scoops him up in his arms and gives him kisses all around his face, making him giggle even more. Niall soon puts him down and joins me sitting on the furry carpet.

"What time is Harry coming?" he asks. Niall was interacting with James, pushing around a car just like James.

"Four, so about an hour." I tell him. "And Liam is picking up Ellie around the same time from school."

"I think Harry was saying that they were going to do something together so the kids weren't apart for too long." Niall tells me.

"I think it's a good idea." I nod. "are you good here with James? I'm going to finish packing." Niall nods and scutes closer to the baby.

I spend the next hour or so packing and cleaning the rest of the house. When Harry comes, Niall and I say our goodbyes to James and hand him off, giving him the diaper bag. I think Niall reminds Niall of like three thousand things before Harry finally laughs and walks away.

"Don't kill my son!" He yells. I laugh putting my had around his hips, leaning my head in his shoulder.

"Have a nice date Niall." Harry chuckles back.