[31] Piggy Backs

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay so, Harry's house is huge." I say in awe as we pull up in the drive way.

"I know." Niall laughs at my expression. We leave the rental car and go up to the front door.

"I wanna knock, I wanna knock, I wanna knock!" Ellie screams. She's been so hyper this afternoon thanks to Niall.

"Go ahead and knock then love." Adam says. He's been a bit upset with her today, I'm not sure why. He's just been cold to everyone. It's not like him. The only time I've ever seen him like this was right after The accident.

Harry answers his door within a few knocks.

"Hello! I'm Ellie and you have funny hair." Ellie says. Both Niall and I laugh at her out burst.

"Well hello Ellie. It's nice to finally meet you. Properly at least. I'm Harry." He says. He had crouched down so he was at he level. She looks at him for a minute before speaking again.

"Do you give good piggy back rides?" She questions.

"I'd like to think so, would you like one?"

"Yes please!" She cheers before climbing on his back.

"Really Ellie?" I roll my eyes.

"He's so big! He should give good piggy backs." She shrugs.

Harry stands up and wobbles a bit, before holding Ellie tighter.

"Well, what are we all waiting for. Welcome to my home." He says. I walk behind Harry, me begin a mother, just to make sure Ellie doesn't fall off.

I was taking in all of Harry's house. It was huge, and gorgeous, and literally my (unrealistic) dream house.

Just thinking about houses stresses me out. I loved my old house, there were so many memories, pictures, it's was just perfect. But now I need to go find a new house, in a good neighbourhood, wig a good school for Ellie. Not to mention I also need to find a job of some sort, you know to pay for things. I can't exactly live off Niall forever. I also really have to think about where I want to move. Because I've seriously been considering moving to London. I've always wanted to move to there, and I guess pursing mine and Ellie's careers is just that final push.

.

.

.

"Liam, stop." I couldn't stop laughing. We were currently staying in his basement and he was hitting me with the throw pillows. I block my face to dodge the next pillow.

"Never!" He says. He wasn't able to keep a straight face though. I grab the pillow in his hand and throw it across the room. "Oh no you didn't." He shakes his head.

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenge. Not even three seconds later he had pinned my arms above my head and was hovering over my body.

"Pinned ya." He chuckles. Referring to the lion king. He leans down and kisses my forehead, then down to my nose and lastly on my lips. He crawls off my body and pulls me up so I'm sitting on his lap. He let's out a big sigh while playing with my hair.