Baby Girl

A/N: Hello new readers from a far away land! So I know you'll read this and be like nah it's boring! But seriously power through the first chapter and keep reading! I promise it gets good even if the first chapter is slow and boring. 

Also, please check out my other stories, Midnight is honestly my fave because I'm writing it now and I feel like I've grown as a writer. 

Thanks! And enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________

AVERY-ROSE 

3 years ago

"Avery Rose!" My mother yells coming into my room. So much for knocking.

"Mother dearest." I greet her sarcastically.

"What's this about you having a boyfriend?" She demands.

"Mum I'm a teenage girl and like most I had a boyfriend. We broke up." I say flipping through the channels. I finally landed on the X-factor premier. I stay silent which annoys my mom even more.

"And who was this mystery boy Avery? Did you really think you could keep this a secret?" Well I did until I told Alice. 

Alice.

"You'd like him , actually you do like him." She looked at me for more "He's one of Adam's friends from track." I shurg.

"One of your brothers friends! Avery-Rose your brother is four years older then you! And how does he feel about you dating his friend?" My mum spits.

"Mum I'm not having this fight with you. We broke up over a month ago. Were done." I say trying to push my mother off my case.

"That doesn't matter Avery! You told me this year you would focus on school and modelling not boys! How did you even meet him? You go to an all girls boarding school!" She yells. I stand up from my seat.

"It's not like I didn't finish school mum! I had one of the highest marks in my graduating class! And like I said, he's one of Adam's friends, one that we are always around. The rest is history. Can we drop it now?" I beg. To be honest it still hurts, the break up is still fresh. After you give everything to a boy- it sucks. I hate him for making me feel like this.

"Please just give me his name Avery and we will be done here." She says calmer. I turn back to the tele which was now showing the auditions.

"You really want to know." She raised an eyebrow.  "it's that boy right there." I point to the boy getting a standing ovation from all three judges for his cover of cry me a river.

"Liam?" She asks

"I dated Liam." I repeat.

"What happened darling?" She asks sitting on my bed, I sat back on my chair and roll closer to my bed. Not even five minutes ago she was going to rip my head off. Now she want's to have a heart to heart? 

"He broke up with me back in May." I start. "He was auditioning for the x-factor and wanted to focus on that. So of course I let him go. I guess it was better for me because I could focus on modelling. It hurt when he left. But I mean, it's better now. It's been two months, and obviously he's doing better for himself considering he's on the x-factor." I explain to her.

"Hunny, it will be better for you too. I promise Blue." She says tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled at my childhood nick name. I had bright blue eyes which was the first thing you noticed when you looked at me, so my parents began calling me Blue.

 "I mean you just graduated from high school, you're starting your career in the big time and going to university in September." My mum encourages.

"Your right. There's no point of me just sitting and waiting for him to come back." I smile.

"Right, but darling, next time you have a boyfriend please tell me and don't keep it a secret. But let's keep this from dad, okay?" She says giving me her pinky. We pinky swear and she leaves.

Of course the rest of my summer went great: I had a bunch of photo shoots, a few run way gigs. Everything has been amazing. I even began to forget about Mr. Liam Payne.

That was until One direction was put together, now, he's all I hear about.

Sure, I'm sitting here all alone, Four months after our break up, while he has a new girlfriend - a dancer off the x-factor. 

And as much as I hate to admit it, I'm extremely jealous.

"Are you alright Blue?" My sister asks through the door. I had woken up this morning and immediately had to puke. I ran to the bathroom I shared with my sister. She must have heard me because she came running in.

"I'm fine Alice." I say while I sit up and wipe my mouth. "I just haven't been feeling so hot these past few days." I inform her.

"I've noticed. " she sat there for a minute before speaking. "Blue, when was the last time you got your period?" I glared at her.

"I'm not pregnant Hazel." I have blue eyes, she has hazel, it's as simple as that. It's just the stomach flu or something. I'm not pregnant, I couldn't be. Could I? 

"Well you did sleep with Liam." I shot daggers at her with my eyes. "Sorry, with the one who shall not be named." We only slept together once before he left me. 

If I knew he was just going to leave me for someone else only months later, I probably would have held off. 

Dick.

"It was only once." I defend.

"Blue" I look up at my older sister. I stood up besides the mirror and lift up my shirt. You'd think I would have noticed before that my stomach was bigger, not by much but it was bigger. Maybe I'm just imagining it. "do you want me to get you a test?" She asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No one can know until I'm 100% do you understand me?" I intensely say to her.

"Yes." She says before disappearing from the door way.

"This can not be happening." I sigh looking at myself through he mirror.

**

"This is the longest three minutes of my life!" I yell putting my head in my hands. Alice and I sat in silence for a little before the timer on my phone goes off. The two of us just stare at the little stick on my counter.

"Avery," Alice says in barley a whisper.

"I - I can't look at it" I stutter. Alice looks at me before she gets up and walks to the stick. She looks down at it and up to me.

"Alice." I whisper.

"Oh Blue." She didn't have to say whether or not I was pregnant I just knew. She came beside me and hugged me from the side. I just started balling. I realized everything I planned was over.

But in between me worrying, Something came over me.

"No one can know who the father is. As far as they know this baby," I say grabbing my stomach "is the result of a one night stand after a shoot. Do you understand?" I spit at her. I sound so dirty.  "Sorry. I did want it to come out that way." I apologize

"Don't worry, this secret is between us, I'll take it to the grave." She tells me before bringing me in for another hug. I sat beside her and cried for what felt like hours

A/N : HERES THE PREQUEL

I hope you like it :)

My exams are starting soon so I won't update any of the stories until the end of the month .

Any who story time. I got two snow days in a row so my winter break is never ending :p