[2] Loki

LIAM

"Aveey?" I ask in shock. She looks over to me then back down to her hands.

"Um yah." She says nervously.

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd be in America modelling by now?" I ask. She has a sad look on her face before she answers. Did she give up modelling?

"Well I'm not." She starts looking up at me. She then turns to the bell hop. "Jeremy, you can take them to their room." She says to the boy and he nods calling for he lift. "Enjoy your stay at the Wayland." She smiles a fake smile before disappearing with that boy.

Why didn't she respond? And how could she just brush me off like that?

"What the hell was that?" Ashlyn spits at me as we enter the lift.

"You know Avery?" Harry asks me.

"I knew her. I used to live here ya know." I say defensively.

"And what, she's so pretty that she just had to be a model right?" Ok now Ashlyn was angry.

"Actually, she used to be a model. Before I left for the X-Factor, she was signed with Top shop or something like that." I explain to my girlfriend.

"Wells she's smoking." Harry states. I turn to him.

Every time I come back home I always fear that I'm going to pass her or something. But it's never happened. I've always assumed it was because she was always gone for modeling. Now that I think about it, I've never seen her in any ad. Maybe I was wrong.

The boys and I separated into our own rooms and I grab Ashlyn and I's bags off the trolly, giving the boy a tip.

When we enter the room there's already tension so I know she's upset with me. "Ash, what's wrong?" I ask grabbing her small hands in mine.

"You dated her didn't you?" She asks.

"Yes. Me and her brother were good mates." I tell her.

"She's pretty, why aren't you still with her?" She says with anger clear in her voice.

"Ash, you're the one for me. I promise things with her have been over for almost four years. Don't you worry." I say kissing her on the cheek.

"Whatever." She says pulling away. I sigh. "I'm going Down to the spa." She says grabbing her purse.

"Ok, I'm going to get Loki." I tell her.

"He's not staying with me. That's for sure." She says before leaving. Sighing one more time I leave to go see my dog.

Arriving at my sisters house, I knock on the door twice and am greeted by I tiny figure with bright brown eyes and long brown hair.

AVERY-ROSE

"I need to go get Ellie" I say to Ben. It's been a long day at work and I just really want to go get my daughter and cuddle with her.

"I have some news first." He says smiling.

"Okay?" I say unsure if what he's thinking.

"So I certain agent called the hotel main office today." A certain agent? What is he talking about. "I think her name is Quinn Roch-"

"Quinn Rochelle called today?!" I screamed louder then I should have. Ben laughed and took a step back. Quinn was my agent a few years ago. She got me the best jobs and everything was perfect.

"Yes love," he laughs, "apparently you're one hard retired model to get a hold of."

"Well I didn't want to be found." I laugh.

"Well you want to know what she wants don't you?" He asks grabbing my hand.

"Yes!" I practically scream.

"Well, apparently there are a few stores who want you to model for them!" He says. I don't think I've ever been so happy. I put both my hands over my mouth. "That's not all my love."

"What else could there be?" I ask.

"Well, Quinn saw a picture of Ellie and wants to sign her." He says. I jump on him and hug him.

"Is this actually happening ?" I ask nuzzling into his neck

"Yes my dear. So the three of us are going to London on Friday." I push away from him and study his face for any kind of joke.

"I can't afforded that." I sigh.

"But I can." He says. "No if ands or buts. You're going." He says. I probably thank him a thousand times and kiss him all over his face. Without another word I kiss him goodbye and go to my Car.

The drive to Ruth's house wasn't very long. Thoughts filled my head.

Could I model again? Do I still have "it"? Can I live a busy life style with a three year old?

So many decisions, so little time. As I park my car I check my phone. I had one text from Ben.

Just called and everything is set for Friday. Get ready world, Avery-Rose Parker is going to rock your world.

I smile at the text and throw my phone back into my pocket.

Walking up Ruth's porch I knock on her door. The first thing I hear was the two dogs jumping on the door. Then I hear Ruth from the other side telling them to sit. When the door opens I see Ruth's smiling face.

"Avery!" She cheered.

"Her Roo." I say to her petting Brit. "How was Ellie?" I ask.

"She was good! We made cookies and she played with the dogs and-" she was cut off by a males voice.

"Roo, who's there?" Oh God. That voice. The familiar boy comes into view holding Ellie.

"Momma!" Ellie yells squirming out of Liam's grasp and runs over to me.

"Momma?" Liam asks looking at Me and back to El.

"Erm. Yah." I say, I'm at a loss for words the second time today in front of him. "Thanks Roo, how much do I owe you?" I ask as El gets her bag.

"Nothing, you know I love spending time with her."

"You sure?" I ask, I feel had.

"Avery I'm sure, what to come in for tea?" She asks. I look at her then to Liam.

"I'm okay. Thank you again. Ellie say thank you." I tell her.

"Thank you Roo." She says with a little lisp. She smiles hugging her, "nd thank you Liam I have fun." She says, how long was he here?

He leans down and hugs her. It was heart warming to see the father daughter moment. But nether of them knows the truth.

Only one person knows. Avery put this behind you. I remind myself.

"Alright Ellie, let's go boo." I smile. She runs out the door, I go to follow her but my arm is grabbed so I turn to him.

"Can we talk Aveey?" He asks.

"Later. I'm busy." I say before walking behind my daughter.

He walked out of my life once.

I'm not letting him come back into it.