[33] Court Date

A/n: READ MY OTHER STORIES PLS

OK PLS CONTINUE READING ❤️❤️

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ben seriously." I whine. We were in the kitchen at the boys house. I still haven't gone looking for a house. My mind is focused on what's going to happen tomorrow.

"You can have it, if you can reach it." he teases. He was currently holding up tea over his head so I couldn't reach it.

"Ben, you're not any more mature then Ellie." I comment. He rolls his eyes before giving it back to me.

"I'm going to see if Ellie needs any help with anything." he says before leaving the kitchen.

"She's probably playing with Logan" I yell at him as he disappears.

I take a few sips of my tea before turning to join everyone in the living room.

The boys invited everyone over tonight. They thought it was a good idea, to keep us all sain.

Harry's down now too, he's here for the court date and then the boys start rehearsals again.

Ben came back like a week ago and he's been back and forth to this house. I thought he'd invite me to live with him, but he didn't. Awkward.

"You didn't make me any tea!" Louis whines.

"You didn't ask for any." I shrug.

"Do you guys know where Niall is?" I ask.

"Backyard I think." Harry responds.

"Thanks guys." I smile. I head out the back door and find Niall sitting outside strumming on his guitar

I don't say anything. I just listen to him play his music. The song is slow, but it has a rocky tone to it.

As much time as I've spent with him, I haven't actually heard him sing. And let me tell you, it's beautiful.

For a moment, I forgot all about the shitty things happening in my life. I was just so in love with the sound of is voice with the music from the guitar.

I used to feel like that when I heard Liam sing.

Niall would stop every few seconds to write something down on a pad of paper infront of him.

"I'm feeling something deep inside, hotter then a jet stream burning up,

I got a feeling deep inside,

It's taking, it's taking all I got, yeah,

It's taking, it's taking all I got." He sings. the lyrics are beautiful, and I can't help but wonder who he's singing about.

"Knock knock." I say. I tap on the glass getting his attention. He looks shocked to see me.

"How long have you been standing there?" he asks. Is go over to the seat beside him and sit down. He sets his guitar down and turns to me.

"Long enough to hear you sing." I smile. His face goes red, and he returns the smile. "What were you singing, it was beautiful." he smile fades a bit.

"One that's just something I've been working on, it's nothing really." he shakes his head. "So what's been going on with Adam? He's been pretty distant lately?" he asks, completely changing the subject.