[8] Valentine's Day

AVERY-ROSE

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I read it over and over again.

Liam Payne is the biological father of Elizabeth Parker.

The words in black and white. The words that I feared most. The words that haunt me.

Liam Payne is the biological father of Elizabeth Parker.

I feel my entire world crashing down around me. Everything I've tried so hard to keep from him. Everything I've tried to protect my daughter from. It's all ruined because if one paternity test.

Wait,

How did he get this test without my permission? And how did he get Ellie's DNA?

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?" Liam demanded, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"How the hell did you get her DNA?" I fire back. "And you know it's illegal to get a text without permission?" I say before he has a chance to answer.

"Avery. You are missing the point here! She's my daughter!" He practically yells.

"And what are you going to do Liam? Tell her? She already has stability issues, telling her is going to confuse her more! " I yell.

"Avery please. She's my kid, and this test proves it. She deserves to know, and I want to spend time with her. " he says in a quieter voice.

I let out a laugh. "How are you going to be a father? You barley have time to stay at home with your family. You're spending time here with your girlfriend when you could stay with your parents. How do I know you would put Ellie first?" He stays silent. "Exactly" I go to turn around but he stops me.

"Avery, let her come on tour with me." I turn on my heels and face him.

"Go on tour with you? Hell no. She's not going any where with you!" I tell him.

"I have rights! I am her father." He defends.

"And I'm her mother, and what I say goes. She stays here with me and you go live your extravagant life. Now were done here and my shifts over." I turn around and walk away.

"Avery we can ether do this quietly or publicly. It's your choice." He yells. But I ignore him.

~

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" The little voice screams. I feel my bed moving up and down.

Ellie's awake.

I slowly open my eyes to see a very awake three year old jumping up and down on my bed.

"Uncle Adam! Mommy's awake!" She yells. I scoop the little body in my arms.

"Good morning angel. How was your sleep?" I ask her, trying to fix her bed head.

"Good! Momma today is the day!" She says excitedly.

"And what day would that be?" I ask her pretending I knew nothing.

"We go on trip!" She screams. "And uncle Adam make pancakes and put syrup and he help me draw a picture and we watch princess and we feed the fish and we clean up my toys!" She says in one really long sentence.

"Holy Hannah. How long have you two been up?" I ask her. In the corner of my eye I see Adam standing in the door way.

"This little monster has been up since 6 am. She decided to jump on me when she woke up." He says. I turn to the clock and see that it's 10, they must have let me sleep in. Ben was going to be here in two hours.