[14] Daddy Directioner

Liam

"What did you want to tell us Liam?" Louis asks.

We were all sitting in my room. I was sitting on the chair, Ashlyn on my lap, Louis, Zayn and Niall took up the couch and Harry was sprawled over my bed on his phone.

"Liam has to tell you something." Ash says.

"Well thank you Ash. I didn't figure that out." Niall scoffs.

"Watch it." I warn.

"Okay, but seriously, what's up Liam?" Niall asks.

"You guys remember Aveey- Avery, from the first night at the hotel?" I had to catch myself before I called her by her nickname. Nicknames are for friends. Avery isn't my friend. Right now she's my enemy.

"Wait did you find out who the father is?" Harry asks actually looking up from his phone.

"Father of who?" Zayn asks, obviously confused.

"Liam, what is Harry talking about?" Louis asks.

"So Avery has a kid- a daughter, she's three and-"

"Holy Shit Liam get to the point! Liam and the slut slept together and boom The brat popped out." Ashlyn informs them.

Every one is quiet for a moment. Niall is the first to break the silence.

"Look Liam I know you don't like them, but you cannot let Ashlyn talk like that. About any one." He scolds me.

"We have been through a lot Niall! She's upset, we both are. Do not treat me like I'm a child." I raise my voice.

"Ash, maybe you should you know, go downstairs chill in the spa or something." Louis suggests and I know what's coming next.

"Fine." She scoffs before leaving the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Mate, seriously what's wrong with you?" Louis asks as soon as the door closes. "You would never let any one talk like that, no matter how much you dislike them!"

"What is your problem with her?" I demand.

Harry looks up from his phone and starts to laugh "other then the fact that she's a bitch."

"Really Harry? You guys are mad at me for letting her call Avery a slut but you can call her a bitch? Is that really how it works?" I shout throwing my arms in the air.

"There's a difference." Harry simply says looking back to his phone.

"And what's that Haz?" I ask him.

"Avery isn't a slut, Ash is a bitch. " Louis fills in under his breath.

"She's isn't good for you, she's changed you." Zayn says. "Not to mention she's using you." He adds.

I stand up from my chair and pull him by his collar. "Shut the hell up about my girlfriend." I spit.

"Mate calm down." Niall says pulling me off Zayn. I push away from both of them and storm over to the door.

"I'm going to court to fight for Ellie's custody. Whether your there or not." That got there attention. They all stare blankly at me. I open the door and walk out. It takes a few moments before I hear the door open back up.

"Look Liam I'm sorry for what I said. Can you please come back in here so we can talk about this." Zayn sighs.

I don't say anything I just walk back into the room. I sit back into my chair. Zayn doesn't sit down he stands behind the couch.

"Liam," Louis says after a deep breath. "I don't think this is a very good idea."

"I knew you would say that." I laugh. Not cause it was funny, none of this is funny. But the irony of the entire situation. So apparently I'm the 'daddy directioner' but I'm not good enough to be a real father.

"Liam were going on a world tour soon. What are you going to do? Bring her on tour with us?" Zayn asks.

"Why not? Lou brought lux." I fire back. I can hear Harry scoff from the side.

"And you're just going to take her away from her mother?" Niall adds.

"Well yah. She took her from me." It seems like everyone keeps forgetting that. I'm not the bad guy here. Avery is.

"Can't you work this out in any other way? This is going to be a long process. Work it out with her, you get Ellie on break and while were on tour-" Zayn tries to suggest.

"You're not getting this. Avery took her away from me. Why should she get to see Ellie if I never did? For three years! I've missed three years of Ellie's life! Her first word! Her first laugh! Her first crawl! Her first steps! Her first day of pre school! I'm not missing anything else!" I yell. Everyone stays silent looking at there hands. I'm right and they know it.

There's a long pause. There all quiet.

"And the paps. What about them Liam? What did you already deal with them?" Harry asks out of no where. He didn't seem interested in the conversation before. He is now sitting up on the bed facing me, phone in his lap.

"I won't let the paps get to them; Ellie or Avery. That's no fair to them and I don't want my daughter broadcasted everywhere." That's not my intention. I hate the paps and I will not let them see my child. She will not grow up behind the flashed of a camera.

"Really Liam. What about this?" He spits throwing his phone at me. He then leaves the room slamming the door.

"Liam what is it?" I lift up Harry's phone to see picture after picture of Ellie, Avery and that boy. I scroll through the picture. The three of them sitting in a restaurant not noticing the cameras. Then further down in the pictures they see the cameras trying to block themselves.

The last set of pictures are of them trying to leave the restaurant, Ellie crying in most of them probably scared of the men yelling at her. Ben, her boyfriend is trying to shield the girls as Avery holds Ellie close to her chest.

"Shit." I huff.

I keep looking through the website and there's a link to the trending topic. Two of them caught my eye

Daddy Directioner

Baby Payne.

When I turn I notice the boys standing behind my chair looking at the phone.

"I'm in deep shit."

"Yah. Yah you are."

A/n: wow I'm actually so happy at all the readers and the votes!!!!!

Liam's POV you like that? Should I do more of it?? Let me know:)

15 votes for next chappy? :))))))

Y'all know what to do!

I love you all <3

Xoxo

Lexx