[10] Din With Quinn

Avery-Rose

"I didn't think it was possible for you to get prettier!" Quinn announced as we sat at our dinner table, the waiter had just taken our order and left.

"Thanks Quinn, and you, you look the exact same!" I complement.

"Oh stop it you! Actually don't stop, flattering will get you every where with me." She says and we both laugh.

"and I can't believe the man candy you have here!" She says towards Ben who smirks at the comment.

"I'm blessed." I say kissing his cheek.

"And don't even get me started on that adorable little girl of yours! You know Ellie, I've been working with your mom for almost six years!" She tells her. " she's been hiding her beautiful self and you from me!"

"It's not like I meant to leave you." I laugh.

"Uhuh." She comments. My original agent was Helena Rochelle, Quinn's mom. Quinn started as her mothers assistant when she was in her teens but when Her mom got older, her mom retired and Quinn took me on by herself when she was like 26.

I've been close with Quinn since we were kids, I first got Helena when I was 4 and worked with there family ever since. But after I got pregnant, I couldn't face Quinn for letting her down.

"So Quinn, tell me,what are we doing exactly?" I question.

"Well there's a couple things," she starts, but is interrupted by the waiter bringing us our food, we all thank the woman and Quinn continues. "Tomorrow you and Ellie will be taking a few test shoots, you know what those were like. Then we have interviews with a couple stores who want you right now, and Ellie too. And from there, they want to do a test shoot with you to see if you fit." She pauses taking a bite from her food.

This chicken that I got was amazing. Just saying.

"And what stores are interview them?" Ben asks.

"He's a business man isn't he?" She giggles

"Born into a family of one." Ben jokes as a response.

"Well for Avery, a couple of the ones you used to do. Forever 21 wants to see you again. And a couple big ones are quite interested in you." She says with a proud voice.

"Like?" I question.

"Like, Top Shop, Victoria's Secret, and Sherri hill" when she finishes the list I almost spit out my drink.

"You're joking right?" I ask, clearly shocked.

"Nope." She pops the 'p'

"How could they all want me? I haven't modelled in years?"

"It doesn't matter because you were so mature in old shoots when you were so young! And you're even prettier now!" She praises and I blush.

"She's gorgeous." Ben compliments kissing my forehead.

"But wait, guess who I got for little Ellie." She says.

"I don't even know how you got an interview for her? She has never done a professional photo shoot."

"That's where you're wrong love," she says dramatically bitting her pasta. "You see, Bennie Boy here sent me some of the baby pictures of Ellie." She tells me.

About every six months I take Ellie to a baby photographer and get pictures taken of her. I absolutely love them because it shows how much she's grown and how beautiful she is.