[19] Tea Parties

Ashlyn

"Liam why did we have to come here?" I whine.

"Ash my parents wanted us to come for lunch, plus we've been in London since Monday." He tells me for the millionth time. I don't care about his family. Why did I have to come to lunch? Why couldn't he just have gone.

"Liam I don't want to be here. I'm tired and my feet hurt. And I think I'm getting sick. Do you want me to get your family sick?" I know that if I push Liam hard enough, I can make him do anything I want.

"Well, if you're really sick then I'll just go inside and tell them to reschedule for later this week." He sighs.

"Cool I'll wait in the car." I tell him as he walks away.

He comes back moments later and sits in the drivers seat.

"So what did the slut say about the baby?" I ask him. I know Liam is going through a lot right now with that baby mama drama but I could care less. I mean I don't wanna have to help Liam raise that kid, but if it gets me good publicity then I most certainly will.

"She's not a slut, and my daughter has a name." He scolds me, whatever. "And she said that she took her out for the day so I can't see here." He tells me.

"Liam You can't take that. You need to just go over there and forcibly take her."

"Ash, she's three. "

"So? Offer her candy? Tell her you'll buy her toys. It's not hard." I say.

"I guess." He simply responds.

"So have you talked to the guys about moving to New York with me?" I ask him. I have a tiny apartment in New York and asked Liam to move down there with me, so you know he will always be close to me.

Plus he could probably buy us a bigger house in the middle of New York so the little brat has room to live to. And of course the brats nanny.

"Not yet, were about to start the tour and all. Maybe after." He says focusing on the road when he should clearly be focusing on me and this conversation.

"Liam the end of the tour is like eight months from now! I need to know like, in a week!" I say raising my voice.

Our car finally pulls into the parking lot of the hotel and we walk in, bombarded by paps.

"We'll talk about this in the room." He says, getting out of the car.

"Liam where's your daughter?" One of the men yell.

"Liam how long did you have a relationship with this girl?" Another says.

"Liam were you cheating on Ashlyn?"

"Liam is this the end of One Direction?"

"You are literally Daddy direction aren't you?" Was the last scream me heard before we got inside.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" He asks.

"Well now it's going to have to wait, I have a spa appointment with Bay in like five minutes. I'll see you later." I wave to him. I walk over to the spa and meet my friend Bay. Bay lived a few doors down from me in New York, she wanted to get a taste of England, so I got Liam to pay for a room at our hotel. I'm trying to set her and Niall up, so that way she can come on your with me too.

"Hey Ash!" She says.

"Bay my dear, how are you?" I say blowing a kiss at her.

"Lovely, and you?"