[38] Final

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

-8 months later-
.

.

.

.

.

Ever since I was a little girl, Christmas has always been my favourite holiday. And new york, my favourite city.

Now here I am, celebrating Christmas in New York with the best people I could think of.

And not only is it Christmas but...

"Momma, momma, momma, Santa came and it's my birthday! Uncle Louis said that my gifts are under the tree! Cmon Cmon Cmon!"

"Okay" I laugh. Ellie grabs my hand and try's to pull me out of bed.

"Hey birthday girl, how about you go wake every one else up and we'll meet you down in a few okay?" Niall groans, waking up beside me.

"Okay, five minutes." she warns before skipping out.

"Good morning Misses Horan." Niall says, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning Mr. Horan." I smile leaning into his shoulder.

"And good morning to you future baby Horan." he leans down and kisses the small baby bump.

After court, Niall and I just got closer then ever, we became official a week later. I did take up his offer to temporarily move in with him but after a while of denying it, we just moved in officially. It got lonely at times in Niall's big house because Niall was always on tour an Ellie started going to preschool in September.

During the summer time the boys were on tour in Europe and Ellie and I were both lucky enough to have a few photoshoots here and there.

Paris was one of those places, Ellie had a Channel photoshoot (Channel I know ridiculous right?) and I had a small run way show. I never thought I'd do runway but the timing just worked out so Quinn signed me up. It was insane, all the boys were in the front row.

That night was even better, we watched the boys concert, something that we didn't get to do often with Ellie in school and such.

Anyways back to Paris, so I had finished the show and Ellie and I watched the concert from backstage. When the concert was done, Lou took Ellie so her and Lux could have a sleep over in their hotel room.

Niall took that opportunity to take me to dinner. We went on a double date, with Perrie and Zayn. The boys told us to dress nicely, so I wore a black dress that had a low cut v neck and cut kinda short. That dress was thanks to a photoshoot I did the month before. Any ways the boys were in suits and we were in dresses.

They surprised us and took us to dinner on the Effie tower, and it was honestly just a magical evening on its own.

That was until we started dancing, looking over Paris and he went on this whole speech and got down on one knee and proposed.

It was magical.

Needless to say, we obviously couldn't wait, and we got a little busy.

And now here I am, four months pregnant. I'm barely showing, and we haven't told any one yet.

"We should get downstairs before Ellie freaks out." I tell Niall.

"You know considering she has two other kids her age her, she'd find someone else to bother." he jokes.