[22] Home

Liam

"So I was thinking we go on a double date." Ashlyn says. We were currently driving back to the hotel we had just spent the last week in London for a photo shoot for Ash. The company ended up firing her last night.

"With who?" I ask turning into the parking lot.

"My friend Bay has the hots for Niall. I was thinking him." She tells me.mBay has to be one of the most annoying girls on this planet. I couldn't do that to my mate.

"I don't know Ash, I think Niall likes this girl back in Ireland." I lie.

"C'mon Liam! Think about how fun it would be, the four of us on tour together, I'll have someone with me at all times."

"Ashlyn, you have Eleanor. And Perrie is there some of the time. And so is Gemma."

"None of them like me." She sighs, "the other day, I over heard Perrie and Eleanor talking about me and I was sitting right beside them in the spa!" I could hear her voice crack. I decided to not take her out of the car until she stopped being emotional.

"I'm sorry Hun, I'll talk to Paul. Maybe get them off the tour and Bay on." I smile at her.

"Thank you Liam." She smiles, leaning over our armrests and kissing me.

We got out of the car and into the hotel. When we got to our floor there was a maid where Zayn and Perrie's room was. Which was weird.

I politely tell Ash to go back into our room and go to the Maid.

"Excuse me Miss, where is the couple who were in this room?" I question.

"Checked out." She says and disappears again into the room.

Checked out? What the hell? They were suppose to be here supporting me through this damn court thing.

Avery-Rose

Flashback~

"C'mon Hazel, I'm going to have to move out of your house eventually. Why not now?"

"Because you're barely 18 and your daughter is not even 2 yet, you're not moving out of my house." My sister pushes.

"Alice, I can take care of Ellie on my own. I do it when you're at school. And neither of us are dead yet." I joke. "Plus I'll be 19 by the end of this year."

"I just don't want to see my baby sister moving out. I'll miss you." She sighs pulling me into a hug.

"Don't lie Hazel, as soon as I move out, Bobby is moving in." I joke and her face flushes. "No but in all seriousness, I love this house. " I tell her. "The master bedroom is huge, and attaches to a washroom. The other bedroom is right across the hall so I'll be able to see Ellie at all times, plus there's the living room right beside the staircase and look at that brick wall, and that huge book shelf! Plus that attaches to the kitchen. And the kitchen is huge, room for our family! And a back door that goes out into the backyard! I could save up for a play set for Ellie!" I smile.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do? Are you sure you'll be okay with Ellie by yourself?" She asks for the billionth time.

I understand why she's worried, it's only been two weeks since he whole strawberry incident happened, I would be worried too.

But now I know Ellie has allergies and I'll be able to catch it.

"Look around Hazel, this is my dream home. I'm walking distance from your apartment, a five minute drive from dad's, not to mention the ice cream store that also walking distance." I smile.