[20] Happinies

Avery-Rose

One month.

That's all I have until my court date with Liam.

The last couple of weeks have been filled with me going back and forth between the lawyers office and home. I've also managed to avoid every call, text and random house visit that Liam made.

Whenever he would text me saying he was coming by, I would send Ellie over to her new found friend, Logan's house. Or I would take her out for ice cream or something.

It's been easier because I'm not working right now so keeping Ellie entertained wasn't hard at all. Getting her out of the house though, that's a different story.

Those damn paparazzi are always sitting outside my house, screaming, taking photos, being obnoxious, you know normal stuff.

"Ave?" I hear the familiar Irish accent call from the back door. Having all these paps outside my house has taught me one thing! park your car on the road behind your house and sneak out the back door.

"I'm in my room!" I responded. Niall had been stopping by a lot lately, in the short time, we've become amazing friends.

"Where's El?" He asks, appearing behind me.

"Taking a nap, she was up early this morning." I fill him in on out early morning adventure to the grocery store and how we managed to go undetected all morning. "So have you talked to Liam lately?" I ask.

"Nope" he says, popping the 'p'. "His time is either spent with the Lawyer, Ash or trying to get ahold of you." He tells me. "He still doesn't know that I've been chillin with you. Or maybe he does, I don't even know I've been avoiding him and he's in London again."

"Why does he keep going back to London? Aren't you guys here for him?" I ask, I mean I already hated Liam before he was in town, now I just despise that man.

No not man, boy. A man can fess up to his mistakes and not be a little baby.

"Ashlyn had a 'photo shoot'" he mocks in a British accent. I giggle at how spot on he actually was.

"Speaking of photo shoots though, one of the companies Ellie is signed with wants her down in LA for the summer collection photo shoot this weekend. My brother wants to know of you'll come down with us? So he's not the only guy." I ask. I had gotten the call a few days ago from Khloé and how she 'absolutely needed Ellie this weekend'. She sent us four, two way tickets to LA and back. Not to mention accommodations for the entire weekend.

"That'd be great actually! I wouldn't mind gettin' outta the UK for a weekend, plus I'm pretty sure Harry is down there." He chuckles.

"He just casually left to LA?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Yah, half the time I don't understand him, so don't you try." He laughs again. He has such a cute laugh, I could listen to it all day.

Before one Direction came to town, I literally knew nothing about them other then one of there members is a complete ass hole. But as I've been hanging out with Niall, he's been talking to me about the boys and what its like to be on tour.

"What are you starring at?" Niall asks, looking at me. Apparently, I was starring at him.

"You and you're beautiful features, I mean you are Niall Horan!" I joke, pretending to be a Fan girl.

"I know, I'm beautiful." He laughs walking into Ellie's room.

"Niall don't you dare wake her! I have plans tonight and I don't want to deal with a grumpy Ellie!" I half whisper, half yell at Niall pulling him by his collar out of the room. He jokingly puts his hands up in defence.