[36] Lullabies

Avery-Rose

.

.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Watching Ellie leave with Liam was quite possibly the hardest thing I've done to date. There wasn't much I could do really. And I would be lying if I said I didn't cry at all. But I did, and Niall sat beside me the entire time.

After I was done sulking, I decided to start packing up some of the clothes that were lying everywhere, some being gifts from people, some being the ones Niall bought me. With all that was going on with this court case, I haven't had a chance yet to look at new houses. There was one thing I knew forsure though: I was going to move to London. Too many bad memories here, starting a new will be good for both Ellie and I, and anybody who decides to join us.

At around 11 pm Niall joins me in my room, asking me how I was. I asked him if I could use his lap top, he nodded and left to go get it.

"I'm going to start looking up houses, care to join?" I ask, patting a spot on the bed beside me for him to sit.

"I'd love to." He smiles. "Where are you thinking?" He asks me, handing the laptop over to me.

"London, in a small neighbourhood, with a good school." I tell him.

"London? Really?" He says in shock, I can tell he's trying to keep his excitement in.

"I've always wanted to move there, why not now?" I say "Plus, you guys are moving out of here soon, and I have to find somewhere to go."

"Well, maybe we can be neighbours." He smiles.

We spend the next few hours looking through small houses, big houses, apartments, downtown London, right outside of London, rich neighbourhoods, neighbourhoods with schools, you name it, we looked through it. And I just couldn't find anything just right.

There were a few houses that I did like, three bedrooms, a nice backyard, a good living area. I made note of them.

"Do you wanna drive up to London tomorrow and go look at them? I can come with you, you know be the muscle." he jokes. He put his arm up and starts flexing his biceps. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't you have that dinner with the crew? I was counting on you watching Ellie?" I ask him.

"I mean if you want me to watch-" Niall was cut off by Harry busting through the door.

"Don't you worry Avery-Rose I will watch your daughter. You go have fun with Niall in the London Town." He says.

"Are you sure?" Niall and I both ask at the same time.

"Of course. Now get some sleep, you have a long day tomorrow." Then harry disappears.

"Well then I guess we're going House hunting tomorrow." I laugh.

"I guess so." he laughs with me. "I should be going to bed-" Niall was cut off again, this time by my phone.

I look at the clock and its 2 in the morning, who could be calling me now? When I look at my phone it's liam. My heart starts pounding. What did he do to my little girl?