[24] Articles

Liam

I have four mates in this band and not one knows how to answer their damn phone. I've been trying for hours, literally.

Ashlyn has just been talking on ten phone with Bay the entire time. I pick up my phone again and see that Harry had finally answered.

In LA, don't know where the other boys are. Sorry

Why the hell is he in LA? It's fine really I'm just going through the most stressful point in my life, but it's fine all of my friends can disappear!

Instead of responding to Harry, I use my phone to order some delivery Chinese food. That's what I need right now comfort food.

I'm stressing here, and usually the only way I can calm down is when I'm around the boys, having a laugh and a pint.

I check the time and it's already 7pm, no use of me trying to get ahold of those no good guys I call mates.

Finally Ashlyn gets off the phone, turns to me and smiles.

"You know, I told you those guys are no good. They aren't even here for you I. Your hardest time." She says.

"Don't remind me." I groan.

"Like c'mon, you don't need them. You should start a solo career, move with me back to New York." Each sentence she says gets slower as she walks over and swings on leg on either side of me.

"I'm not in the mood Ash." I say pushing her slightly off of me.

"Whatever. I'm going to Bay's room."

"You just talked to her for like four hours on the phone when she's only a few rooms away?"

"Yup. And what are you going to do about it." She smirks before closing the room door behind her.

After just sitting and staring off into space, I decided that maybe I should go on twitter and interact with some fans. I mean it's not my fault everyone around me seems to be am asshole.

I pull out my laptop from the desk drawer and open up twitter.

After replying, following and retweeting some fans, I see an article that catches my eye.

Did baby Payne have a fun day out with Uncle Niall?

It was reported early this morning that Niall Horan was spotted with Avery-Rose Parker, Liam's supposed ex-girlfriend and mother of her child. The couple took the little girl out to an indoor water park just outside of Wolverhampton where they met two other members of the popular boy band: Zayn and Louis and their girlfriends. BUT NO SIGN OF PAPA LIAM

So my best mates left me to go hang out with Avery? The girl who is single handedly ruining my life? And to top that all off, they got to spend the day with Ellie. Something I have yet to do.

Things took a turn for the worst though for this single mother because reports of her house burning down followed close after her fun day trip. Avery was seen leaving the park with Zayn with no sign of the little girl! When Zayn and Avery arrived at what used to be her house, tears were shed, words were yelled, memories burnt down. (see below for pictures of this devastation accident)

What? How did her house burn down? Was anyone hurt? Where is she staying? How can something that terrible happen to a 20 year old and her daughter. And why did Zayn take her? Doesn't she have family for this shit!

While Zayn and Avery dealt with this bad moment, Uncle Niall and Louis took the little brown eyed beauty to lunch at a small cafe in town. Pictures were taken of the little girl laughing and having the best time.... Without her parents!