[6] Full house

Take a gander at my other works pls n thx

AVERY-ROSE

"Avery?" The raspy voice asks. I turn to see the familiar green eyes from yesterday.

"Um yah. Hi?" I couldn't remember his name though.

"It's Harry,from the hotel?" He reminds me

"Oh yah hello." I awkwardly wave. What does he want?

"Who is this little angel?" He asks motioning to Ellie hiding behind my legs.

"This is Ellie," I smile down at her "my daughter" I look back to him and he exchanges a knowing look with the other boy.

"Well she's very cute. And the boy from yesterday, Ben I think, he's her father?" He asks.

"No, Ellie's father isn't in the picture." I simply tell him. "Well we actually have to be going so-" the three of us start to walk away, Riley holding Ellie's hand and me close behind. The two kept walking before my arm was grabbed I turn to be face to face with Harry.

"Liam told us all about his relationship with you" he says, no anger in his voice just curiosity. "Is she his?" I stay quiet for a moment trying to process what I want to say.

"Ellie's father isn't in the picture, has never been in the picture, and will never be in the picture. It was his choice, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go home with my daughter." And with that I pull my arm away and walk away.

"Avery wait!" He calls. "Avery it's obvious, she looks just like him." I ignore him and storm out the door.

When I walk outside the two of them are sitting in a park bench waiting for me. Ellie immediately stands up and runs into my arms.

"Sorry mama had to talk to those people." I tell her fixing her headband.

"Mama, why do people ask about my daddy?" She asks.

"I'm not sure hunny." I say quietly. I've tried so hard these past three years to keep this from everybody. Hell, not even my family knows who her father is. And the last thing I want is for my three year old to be on the cover of some gossip magazine.

I walk over to our car and tell Riley that I'll meet her at my house and we went off. Ellie was off in her own world singing some song and I look at her in the rear view mirror. I've never looked to much into it hut Harry was right, Ellie does look like Liam. She has his bright brown eyes and dark brown hair. I guess I've just tried to tune out the fact that he was her father.

"Mama, why you crying?" I didn't realize until then that I had tears rolling down my face. "My fault mommy?" She asks with sadness in her voice.

"No, no Ellie mommy is just sad." I tell her. Before she had the chance to say anything else my phone goes off.

"Avery-Rose!" My brothers voice yells.

"Sorry Adam, but remember, i don't allow negativity around my daughter. When you calm down we'll talk.""I say before hanging up.

After the call I pull into my drive way. I unbuckle Ellie and grab all of our bags. I unlock the door and let Ellie feed the fish. I start taking the cloths out of the bags while I wait for Riley. When I hear a knock at the door I go and answer it.

"Hey Ri-" but I realize it's not Riley at the door. It's Liam.

"What you weren't expecting me?" He says with a slug smile on his face. He walks past me and sits on the couch.