[29] surprises

You guys are going to hate me after this ;)

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

.

.

.

After what felt like the longest day, we were finally done.

We had been here since early this morning and didn't get out until about seven o'clock.

Ellie got super cranky after lunch time, probably because she didn't have a chance to have her usual nap. We had to get through the entire summer line and Ellie just wasn't having it.

At about 2 pm Ellie had a break down and started crying on set. That's when we decided to let her have a break and take a nap. There was a couch in her dressing room that I just took her too. I laid her down on my lap and she was out in seconds.

After her tiny nap, Kourtney -being the angle she is - brought Mason and a small size tub of ice cream.

As the artist did Ellie's hair and slight make up, Ellie sat with Mason, eating their ice cream and talking about random things.

Not that the pictures she took in the morning were bad, but the pictures that Ellie took in the afternoon were absolutely gorgeous. Mason had been on the sides making her smile and laugh, and they just all turned out so nicely.

I received a text from Niall telling me they were at Harry's flat to meet them there. Great, I thought. I really didn't want to have to deal with Harry, especially not after everything that's going on.

Why? Well maybe because he's the only one who actually knows everything that's going on.

The drive to Harry's from the studio is a long one. Ellie is refreshed because of her nap and sugary things she was given, and she just wants to run around. I keep telling her that as soon as we get back to Harry's she can run around, but that doesn't seem to help anything. She's standing up and walking around the limo and all I want her to do is sit.

When we finally pull up to Harry's, I thank the driver and he drives off. I hand Ellie her back pack and she shrugs it over her shoulders.

"So this is hawwys house?" She asks in her little voice.

"Yup," I respond. Just he fact that I have to see him is annoying me greatly.

A familiar curly hair boy appears in the door opening it for us.

"Hey H," I say and he smirks at he old nickname.

"Blue, it's been a while."

"Has it? It hasn't felt like that long." I say walking past the boy.

"Ellie, you're uncle and Niall are right outside if you want to go see them. I just need to talk to your mum.

"Okay!" Ellie cheers before running out the back door.

I walk right behind her trying to escape Harry but he grabs my arm, turning me to face him.

"Don't you think we should talk about our little problem?" He asks, pulling me closer to him.

~

This was the moment, I was going to see Liam again after the last two months. I know he broke up with me and all, but I need to congratulate him after getting back onto the x-factor, and now with a group.

I see the tall scrawny boy that I fell in love with turn the corner, his arm was wrapped around the waist of another girl. She looked familiar, I think she was a dancer on the show. I don't really think anything of it until he roughly pushes the girl against the wall and begins to kiss her.