What We Do In The Shadows

Hey besties, long time no see, right? Anyway, Vega is back with a new friend in the follow-up book: What We Do In The Shadows. The description is below, so check this shit out!

Devery Cameron and Vega Grey were on opposite sides of the supernatural spectrum in Forks, Washington; one being a descendant of wolves and the other a cold one yet the two couldn't be more alike.

*

You could look at Devery Cameron and know that she was different, that the soil underneath her feet would forever be shifted once she'd left it. Maybe it was the way she smiled under the moonlight or how she healed those who didn't even know they were damaged. But on the inside, Dev was walking trauma. Having spent most of her life in foster homes before coming to live in La Push with her brother, she was broken. She'd never felt so alone in a town where everyone seemed like family.

_

Vega didn't feel alive. Sure, her heart was beating like usual, but there was certain darkness that surrounded her now; something everyone noticed. It was evident in the way that she walked around town without shoes on—whenever she did wear her converse they were tattered and worn. Anyone with eyes could see that she was damaged goods, her life hanging in the balance like her legs dangling off the cliff in La Push.

_

The two girls found solace in one another, breaking the barriers that their ancestors had set long along while also finding love in the darkest corners.

_

A story about pure love in all forms.