"If he's not out in five seconds I will kill him Dead!"

Vega

I shook my head, groaning as I was being shaken, this was the most comfortable that I've been in ever

I shook my head, groaning as I was being shaken, this was the most comfortable that I've been in ever. The pain had long gone away and I just wanted to enjoy it by sleeping,  "Vega," I heard the sweet voice of Emmett Cullen say into my ear, pulling me out of my dreams, maybe it was because I would rather look at him the sleep, even though it was a relief, "wake up, sweetie."

I shook my head again, "why?" I mumbled, cuddling closer to his cold body, "just let me rest."

He laughed, "your parents are going to kill me if you don't open your eyes and I kind of want to spend a nice and long life with you," he whispered into my ear, causing a rush to just run through my body, I was awake now and excited.

"Give me five more minutes." I mumbled.

"I gave you five more minutes yesterday." He said finally, causing me to actually wake up now, confused.

I sat up, looking at him but my eyes started to heart from the brightness of the room, "I don't remember that." I said honestly, I fumbled around my nightstand for my shade, when I finally found them, I put them on. I was like a newborn baby again.

"What?" he asked, I could almost hear his heart dropping just from his voice, "do you remember anything from yesterday or the day before?" his voice cracked as he finally sat up in my bed, his changed looked a lot different from what I remembered him having on.

"No, why? Di-did something important happen?" I asked as I swung my legs over the bed, trying to keep from laughing

He was quiet for a second before he looked at my back, I think my clothes had been changed too, I definitely don't remember that, "are you serious, you don't remember anything?"

I looked back at him, shrugging before thinking, "well," I said with a mock thinking expression, "I think I remember you're love confession," I said to him, in what felt like a second, he had his arms wrapped around me and pinned me to my bed. "Whoa, there boy."

"Oh, my fucking god." He said, his minty breath hitting my dry lips, "don't do that to me." He said getting closer towards me, "is that all you remember?"

I looked at him, this time truly confused, "did something else happen?" He let go of my waist, scaring me a little bit as he moved away from me, "Em?" He went to the edge of my bed before standing up, "I need for you to say something to me because you are scaring me a bit right now."

He signed, I could he was hurt, "you said something important to me," he said as dots started to connect in my head.

"Did I... say that I loved you?" I asked quietly.

He nodded without looking at me, "your dad said that you'd say stuff you didn't mean while you were sick, I guess I shouldn't be mad." He told me, his words hurt me.