"And, you're the reason China owns us!"

Vega

*Trigger Warning*

Flashback

"Jessica, get done here now!" My dad's stern voice yelled; I could feel the fear from my heart.

"Wh-what's wrong daddy?" I asked as I gripped the banister, he hasn't been feeling well since he went out of business, "do you need something?"

"I need for you to get me another goddamn beer!" He yelled before throwing his empty bottle against a wall and standing up, walking towards me. My body shaking as I cowered.

"Daddy?" I asked him, his expression soon becoming softer as he took in the situation.

He gave a sad, broken smile. "I'm sorry, sweetie." He said to me before kneeling to reach my height, "you know hard it's been lately."

I nodded meekly, "it's okay." I told him before hugging him.

"Let's not tell mom about this, okay, Jessica?"

"Okay."

_

I looked down at the scale, groaning at the results, "five more pounds and I'll be perfect." My goal weight is 90 pounds, it's perfection.

_

"I'm sorry Jessica," Her mother said with sad eyes, "but, we have to move. The new business isn't doing as good as we hoped, it's gonna be okay."

_

*Trigger Over*

Flashback Over

_

I gasped as my eyes shot open, Jessica's life replaying in my mind. I could feel everything she'd ever dine as if I had done it myself.  "Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry," Jessica said standing above me, as was everyone else that in the class.

"It's okay," I told her as I sat up, everyone backing up even further.

"Are you okay?" The P.E. teacher asked, coming into my view.

"Yeah," I said shaking the situation off and standing up like nothing ever happened.

"Alright, everyone. Give 'er some space." Coach said reaching out to help me.

I shook my head at him, "don't touch me, please. I can get up on my own."

"Okay, well I'm still gonna send you to the nurse's office, to get you checked up on." He nodded.

"No, it's fine. Causality of war," I shrugged, "what side am I supposed to be on?"

"That side." He said turning around toward the class. "Alright, today we will be playing volleyball, the first round will the girls and the second will be boys, the winners of each round will face off against one another. Let's get started."

"Hey, I'm Alice," she said to me smiling once I'd reached her. "I think we're gonna be great friends."

"You already said this, like ten minutes ago," I told her, "are you on like drugs or something? I mean, it's fine if you are but in the long run, it's not worth it."

She smiled at me, almost laughing, "I'm not on drugs, but I just really wanted you to know that I do believe we are gonna be great friends one day."

I shrugged at her before nodding my head, "okay."

Soon after the game everyone was getting very aggressive but were still very careful in trying to avoid running into one another. "I got it!" I yelled before jumping in the air and almost punching the air of out the ball, a screaming coming from the other side of the court as the enemy team ran away from the ball.