"Oh, hi there, sorry about my demons, please come in."

Emmett

The house has been tensed since I'd finally ended everything with Rosalie over a month ago, no one wanted to say something and cause a fight, so it was tragically awkward. While this was going on, my mind could focus on school or anything else because Vega and her brother haven't been at school since that day in the hallway. And no one has heard from them, but I couldn't think about that now because Carlisle called a family meeting.

"What's this about?" Edward asked quietly, I could tell that he was worried about us possibly having to move again because he and Bella have been making a lot of progress in their relationship. "Have we been exposed?"

"No, no," Carlisle said laughing slightly, "I've learned of another vegetarian Coven here in Forks," he told us as Esme grasped his hand and smiled at us. The air in the living room got more tense with this reveal, our minds reeling with ideas of what could happen to us.

"Are they dangerous?" Jasper asked, his voice low.

"No, they are not dangerous, at least from what I can tell. One of the members of the Coven is a doctor at the hospital with me, I've known for a while now, but I didn't know how to properly address the issue.

"Why are you telling us now then?" Rosalie asked him, her tone disrespectful.

"Because we are having dinner at their home tonight," Esme said, her calm voice soothing the dark energy in the room.

I snorted, "what are we gonna have, rare squirrel?"

"Maybe," Carlisle said smiling at me, relaxing in his seat.

"What's the Covens name?" Edward asked everyone started to empty of the room.

"The Grey Coven, I think." He answered.

_

Vega

"You guys haven't been in school for almost a month and people have been noticing," my mom told us as we sat around the dinner table.

"And?" I asked confused.

"And, we think it would be best to just homeschool you guys for here on out so that it won't be a problem, how do you two feel about that?"

I shrugged as I continued to eat my cereal, "that's fine, school sucks anyway." Mega told him as I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Alright, cool, I've missed homeschooling you guys anyway," Dad told us smiling.

"Is that all?" I asked them before drinking the milk out of my bowl.

"No," My mom told us, "we have decided to face out little vampire problem head-on."

"What does that even mean?" I asked slightly worried.

"It means that you two need to get dressed," mama said to us.

"What?" Mega asked her.

"Why?" I asked at the same time.

"Because we're having guest."

"Would you like to tell us who those guest are?" I asked, "and maybe tell us how this helps our 'little vampire' problem?"

"You will understand what I mean soon, now all of you go get ready," she said before getting up from the table, "and that means you too mister."

"But, why?" Dad asked following her up the stairs like a puppy dog. 

"Wear something nice and dressy!" Mom down to us.

"Everything I put on is nice!" I yelled back in retaliation.

"No, everything you put on looks like a bad Disney channel re-run!" Mega said to me before running up the stairs and away from me.