"I See Dead People."

Vega

"Why did they lie to us?" I groaned to my brother as we walked away from our first ever class, and it was not fun at all! "They said that it was going to be fun, we would learn so much and love it."

"Well, I got news for them," Mega turned toward me, "it was terrible, and I didn't love it—oh, what the hell?" He said as some random guy put their arms around his shoulder.

"I'm Eric, eyes and ears of the school. Need anything; tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on," he said coming towards me as I backed away.

 Need anything; tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on," he said coming towards me as I backed away

"Don't touch me." I said slowly while my brother freed himself and came to myside.

"Uh, okay," he said putting his arms down to his side, "so, let's try this again. I'm Eric Yorkie, the and I know everything you need to know about Forks High."

I looked at my twin who was assessing the situation, wondering how in the hell this guy found us. "Well, I'm Vega!"

"And, I'm Omega!" my brother said after me, mocking my excitement, "and, we don't need you help!" we said together and throwing up jazz hands.

"Oh," Eric mumbled as he walked away, his heart breaking.

"Think that was too harsh?" I asked my brother after he was out of earshot, but before he could answer I heard laughter. I know you're probably thinking, 'well, Vega, it's a school and people laugh there, sis.' But this wasn't that kind of laughter it was distant, and it felt weird like I should know the person. It was good.

I looked around the crowed hallway, looking for the person it was coming from, but I could tell it didn't belong to any of them. Confused, I started to follow it, but it was longer laughing but actual words now. "Where are you going?" Mega asked as he followed me, raising my hand, I shushed him. I had to keep focus.

It took me forever to find the voice, but I eventually did and couldn't help but wonder why my heart was hurting at my discovery. The discovery that lead to an almost empty hallway full of vampires. They all stopped conversating and set their sights on Omega and me.

I backed away slowly as my eyes widened from the situation that I got myself in, "uh, wrong hallway, ha." I laughed awkwardly, my brother grabbing my arm. "Bye!"

 "Bye!"