"What in the hello kitty's happening?"

Vega

 {A/N: There is a slight trigger warning in this chapter for a very short part I will put an '*' when that part happens and ends

{A/N: There is a slight trigger warning in this chapter for a very short part I will put an '*' when that part happens and ends.}

I looked around the room at all the knowing faces in front of me waiting for someone to answer my question "what?" I asked again, annoyance seeping into my tone.

"What's going on?" My brother asked for me, his confusion the same as mine. "Can someone answer us?"

"You and my daughter?!" My dad said, interrupting the silence, his voice was very angry

I looked between the two, still not answering me. "What in the hell does that mean?" I asked them.

"I didn't choose this," Emmett said as he was backed into a wall by my father. "I'm sorry."

"Jed!" My mom said, stopping him in his track, Mega was immediately between the two to separate them.

"Dad, calm down." He told him.

"Hey, yeah," I said trying to gain my parent's attention long enough to get details about what is happening, "can someone spill the tea here?"

"Vega," Emmett said giving me a sweet smile in a very unsafe moment.

"Don't you look at her," My dad said trying to push Omega out of the way, but he wasn't moving, the kid was like an anchor.

"Jedi," she said walking towards my father, "calm down."

"Jasper," Edward said as everyone watched the interaction. Jasper nodded in understanding as the air became calmer around us. My dad's eyes widened before he took a deep breath and stepped back.

"Can someone please tell me what is going on now?" I asked the room calmly as I stood from the chair.

"Really, you have no clue?" Emmett's deep voice asked as he stepped away from my family and towards me.

"I've asked like 100 times," I told him in a 'duh' tone

"Here, let me help you." Emmett coming closer with his hand reaching for me.

"You can just randomly touch people," I said as his hand touched mine. I gasped and closed my eyes as I waited for the inevitable to happen. But after 4 seconds there was nothing. I opened one eye to see everyone staring at me, waiting for the tea.

"Wh-what did you see?" He asked nervously, his hands now clasped in front of him.

I shook my head as I reached toward his face, "nothing," I said poking him everywhere, but still, nothing was happening. I could freely touch him, and I wasn't burdened with his life, it felt like a relief!

"Nothing, what do you mean nothing?" My dad said, beside me in 2 seconds flat.

"Yeah, what do you mean?" Emmett said as I continued to poke and prod at him.