'twin-stinct'

Heyo, guys here's a new lovely chapter that I would love for y'all to enjoy! By the way, there is a lot of new content in this chapter and also the next chapter will be completely new and it's gonna be great. Please read this as if it's a totally new thing, thank you...

_

Vega

Vega and I had been sitting in the empty classroom where I next class was to be held and it felt like the perfect time to call my mom. "Mother," I said as soon as she had answered.

"Yes, love?" she said, I could tell that she was busy on the other end, she'd just started a new job at the hospital. She's a doctor.

"I'm hungry," I said whined, maybe I should've turned the waterworks on, but she would have seen through sadly

"Okay? How can I fix that I'm at work," She asked as I heard sow shuffling on the other end, "you guys do know that I can't be on my phone right?"

"Oh, crap," I said before facepalming myself, I wasn't really used to strict rules like that, "sorry about that."

"It's fine," she signed before her mood shifted significantly, "I really miss you guys, are you two okay?" She asked worried before Omega could say anything to stress her even more, I decided to change the conversation to something happier.

"Yeah, totally." I said covering my brother's mouth, "it's great here, how's the job? Any cute doctors?" I asked curiously.

"No!" She said heartbroken, "not any that can compete with your dad anyway, but apparently, there's this doctor name Carlisle Cullen, who's off today, and he is smokin' if you understand what I'm saying, but shh! Don't tell your dad." She said before going on a 0000

rant about how different things are, "shit, I gotta go. I've been summoned."

"Okay," I told her slightly disappointed with the short conversation. "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie. Call your dad, he isn't doing anything today, I'm sure he would love to bring you food. Again, I love you and your brother, but I really gotta go."

"Love you too!" Mega said into the phone before hanging up and pulling his out. "I'm calling dad." He told me as I nodded waiting for the man to pick up.

"Hello," my dad said answering the phone almost immediately.

"Daddy!" I said excitedly once I heard his voice.

"Are you guys okay, do I need to come to get you, are you in danger?" He fired off, I could hear him moving around the house quickly.

"No," Omega said dragging out the 'o' before calming him down with his words, "we didn't bring lunch we were calling for food or something."

"Anyway, I'm hungry, daddy," I said sniffling into the phone, it didn't take much to break the man.

"Ha," my dad said laughing. "Your mom calls me daddy too."