'...I'm a failure.'

Vega

I groaned as I looked at the math in front me, I think it's algebra, but my dad said that kind of math is easy, so this can't be it. "He keeps staring at you." Omega whispered into my ear, low enough so that the vampires could not hear us.

I shrugged, "I know, if I saw someone who looked like me, I would stare to because I'm gorgeous." I said smirking. "Not to toot my own horn but, toot, toot. But I really don't care right now, do you know what the square root of x is?"

"Wow, you are egotistical." He said shaking his head at me, before snatching the paper from my hand and analyzing the paper, "it's 2."

I looked at him in shock, "what? Ho-how do you know that?"

He blinked at me for a second before answering, "it says it at the bottom of the paper, gee, for a genius, you sure are an idiot."

"Shut up, bitch." I said before shoving him away as the bell rung.

"Jerk."

-

"Alright class," Mr. Seeder said trying to quiet down the students who were already packed and were ready to leave the class, "for tonight's homework, you need to read chapters 1 to 10 of 'Brave New World', by Aldous Huxley."

"Wait," I said confused at the assignment he'd just giving us, I tried to jog my memory of the class, but I was daydreaming the whole time, "this is an English class?" I asked, embarrassment seeping from my pores.

I looked at my peers, all of them trying to not laugh, "yeah," they told me before continuing there exit

"Ha, I knew that I was just testing y'all," I said scratching the back of my neck, trying to play it off as they left the room, I'm a failure.

"Sure, you did sweetheart," Emmett said as he stood by my desk, I looked at him confused.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Mega asked him curiously standing up beside my desk, guarding me in a way, "you're not even in this class."

The words didn't faze him, "I know that I'm waiting for my new friends." He said smirking, his dimples showing.

"Where are they?" I asked looking around the almost empty classroom, "an-and how do you know our schedules again? Are you stalking us because that's weird and weird isn't good right now, I will tell my dad."

"Uh, no need, I just saw it in the café earlier, plus you seemed lonely." He chuckled awkwardly, before taking a small step back

"Oh, well, we don't, you know do friends." Omega said, "so we'll just go on about our business." He then drug me out of the class.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked, yanking myself away from him.

"Cause he's creepy," he said looking behind him, making sure no one was following us. "He kept staring at you like you were candy or something."

"Well, considering he's a vampire, and we are human-ish, we are candy." I said pulling my crumbled schedule out of my pocket, "now where to next?"

"Free period in the library," he said as he read over his schedule.

"No, that's not right." I told him, snatching his schedule and comparing it with mine, "it says I have P.E., why does it say I have P.E.?"

"I thought dad said he made sure we had all the same classes." He told me as I paced the hall, he soon stopped me, "look it's gonna be okay, don't panic please, it'll be easy to fix."

I took a deep breath, as I calmed down. "Right, right, we can just go to the office and fix this easily," I told him as looked at a map of the school on the wall before we walked toward the office. When we got to there, my breathing hitched the vampires, Edward was talking to a secretary about switching classes.

"Excuse me," a weird looking girl said from the doorway, she walked out of the office, bumping into me. Seconds later, her memories came rushing into my head, her whole life had flashed before my eyes, like a movie, that I couldn't stop.

*Bella's Memories*

"Mommy, why are we leaving daddy?" A little girl, about 3 years old asked curiously holding on to the older woman's hand, she looked like an older version of her daughter.

She smiled at Bella, smiling sadly, "because mommy and daddy don't love each other as they used too."

"But, why?" The girl said, not satisfied with the answer he mother gave her.

_

"I don't like dance anymore." Bella, aged 10,

"Why not? Ballet will make you a graceful young lady, you don't want to be clumsy like me, do you?"

_

I gasped as everything hit me at once, every person she ever came in contact with, her emotions, her, her everything was now in my head. That's what happened whenever I have skin-to-skin contact with someone, it's a gift.

"Veg, are you okay." Omega asked me picking me up from the ground, "I-I thought all your skin was covered."

I nodded as he helped me off of the ground, "it is, I guess, I'm getting stronger," I smiled at him weakly.

"Yeah, and weaker. Come on let's call dad to come and get us."

"I think your right," I said to him before blacking out again.

_

An edited chapter, with a brand-new chapter following it.

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT