"I Want a Divorce."\\ Trailer

*So I made a trailer, so watch it and if this doesn't work it's on YouTube and titled: Wattpad Book: Blood Singer {Emmett Cullen}

Emmett

I smiled as I looked down at my wife, laying on my bed. Trying to figure out how I got so lucky to have her, "Well," she said pulling her shirt off a little bit, "are you just gonna stand there or you gonna come join me?"

I laughed at her before jumping on the bed to meet her, meeting her mouth with mine as we got caught up in a whirlwind or love. Not before long, we were interrupted by loud knocks that belonged to only one person, "Alice," I groaned, pulling away from Rosalie.

Pulling me back, she mumbled into my ear, "just ignore her, baby." I nodded my head, agreeing with her but the knocking kept going. "Emmett, no." She said as she tried to pull down to her when I got back up from the bed.

"No," I said leaving her behind, "you know she's not just gonna go away like that."

"Emmett, open up please." Alice said as she continued to bang on the door, "Emmett, I know you gonna open the door, so can you please hurry this process up?"

I rolled my eyes before opening the door and smiling at my sister, "hello, sister. Is there something I can help you with?" I asked her as she waltzed into my room straight to my wife, "nice to see you, too." I mumbled to myself.

"Have you told him?" Alice asked as she stared strongly at Rosalie and confusing me.

"Now is not the time," she grumbled back before sitting up on our bed, "can you please leave now?"

"No, I can't just leave," Alice said angrily, shocking the hell out of me. "She's coming and he needs to know!" She told her, pointing at me.

"Who's coming?" I asked the two, finally butting into the conversation, "and why do I need to know?"

"Alice don't!" Rosalie demanded, standing tall, angering me.

"Who is coming, Alice?" I all but yelled at Alice.

"Your blood singer."

Her answer confused me even more, "why is that a big deal? I've already like two blood singer's and I have better control this time." I told the pair as I struggled to find a reason for the animosity.

"This one is different," Alice said to me quietly before continuing, "she's your mate, I've seen it."

Taken back yet again by her answer, "wha-what are you talking about? Rosalie's my mate."

"She's not your true mate," Alice said shaking your head, "I'm sorry, Emmett but she's you're chosen mate, the one you chose for yourself."

"Did you know this?" I asked my wife, who looked as if she wanted to cry.

"Get out." Rosalie said to Alice, her voice cracking and pushing Alice.

"No!" I said stopping the process, stepping between the two of them, "answer me, did you know that I wasn't your mate?" She looked at me as if she wasn't gonna answer so, I turned to Alice for an answer, who nodded and gave me the answer I need. "wow."