"Shut up, alright. You came from my balls..."

Emmett

"Just take a deep breath okay?" I told Vega as we sat on a bench in front of the school, "in through your nose and out through your mouth

"Just take a deep breath okay?" I told Vega as we sat on a bench in front of the school, "in through your nose and out through your mouth." I repeated as she nodded her head and did what I said, slowly her breathing became more level, "do you feel better, now?"

"Yeah," she said as she continued the breathing techniques.

I smiled at her weakly, "can you tell me what's wrong? I-is it me or—"

"I think it's the whole situation that's making me feel not so good." She told me looking at her feet, I could hear how erratically, she was nervous, and I knew it. I nodded my head as I felt my heart stutter, I knew this environment wasn't a good place for this conversation.

"How about we just leave," I asked her standing from the bench and reaching a hand toward her, "let's just skip school for the day, I mean we have forever to do this anyway, right?"

She nodded, giving me a half smile and looking at me, "I guess you're right."

"We can go wherever you want to, just say the word." I said my hand still out for her to take, I smiled while hoping with all my hope that she would take it.

"Anywhere?" She asked standing up in front of me with a bright smile.

"Anywhere," I told her as she wrapped her arm in mine.

_

"McDonald's?" I asked Vega, looking at her munch, "McDonald's is where you wanted to go?"

She shrugged before opening her mouth, still full of food, "look, you said anywhere that I'd wanted to go, and this is the place that I wanted to go." She told me, "plus, I've really been craving these McNuggets for a while. I wish you could taste them; they are so good."

"Me too," I agreed as I watched her chew before I got an idea, "describe to me how they taste."

She laughed, "what?"

"Describe to me how they taste," I told her shrugging, "maybe I can visualize it."

"Alright fine," she said giving in and stopping her eating, "so, have you ever tasted the blood of a silkie chicken?"

_

Vega