1. Welcome Gift

(Hello, I'm back with another Transformers fanfic.
Transformers Armada and Energon do not belong to me.
"talking"
'thinking'
-minicon speech-
Enjoy!)

Rad was looking outside from his seat by the window thinking about what happened the day earlier. They had actually met aliens, like actually met them and then befriended them. Provided it could have been under better circumstances but, he could not complain. They were really cool when they were battling and defended them all from the Decepticons. He half listened to the history lesson as the teacher talked about the World War.

Rad gave a wry smile, 'We are in the middle of an inter galactic war now.'

Rad looked at Alexis a few chairs in front of him, 'Looks like she is affected by this lesson.'

Rad then looked at his left where Carlos was seated, 'Ah! Carlos is affected too huh?'

Carlos stretched his back after class let out, "We just had to have a lesson on World War that too right after that happened."

Alexis muttered under her breath, "I think it is a good reminder that War is not kind. Makes you wonder though doesn't it, how bad they might have."

Rad looked at the clock, "Well, we better go, the next class will start soon."

Carlos muttered, "I don't know about you amigos but I think the minicons got the short end of the stick. They were pretty much used as slaves and were forced to abandon their home."

Alexis looked at the floor, "Yeah, it sucks huh?"

Rad turned to them, "Come on guys! They are now on Earth, right? So let's make them feel at home and do our best to support them."

Carlos, "Do you have a plan amigo?"

Rad scratched his nose, "Well there is one idea that I have at the moment."

Alexis, "What sort of idea?"

Rad, "I remember when my baby cousin was born. Dad took a week long holiday and mom made a hand made gift for my Aunt and cousin."

Alexis stared, "That's.. That's actually a great idea but what do we get them or make?"

Carlos nodded, "Yeah, dude, they are aliens. What will we get them?"

Rad thought, "I'm sure we will think of something. We can get separated stuff for minicons and another stuff for the Autobots."

Alexis closed her eyes, "Umm, this is a little hard... Carlos any idea?"

Carlos hummed, "You know I noticed a few stuffed animals and hand made charms around your house Rad."

Rad, "Oh those? I helped my mom make those. It is our little bonding activity."

Alexis looked at him in interest, "Can you show us how to make those? I think I have an idea on what to make for them. But getting the materials and preparing the gift might take a good amount of time."

Rad stared at them in incredulity, "No way! You want to make plushies for them?"

Carlos laughed before thinking, "Actually that's not a bad idea. I mean their planet is in the middle of a war. Which means they probably don't have stuff toys and items."

Alexis hummed in thought, "That and it can be a tradition for us too. I have a feeling we will meet more minicons and Autobots in the future so... Let's make them feel welcome."

Rad, "Alright, but let's not tell them anything yet okay?"

A teacher saw them, "Ahem! Break time is over. Get to class."