5. It'll be Okay

(Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is a wallpaper from a colour book.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
Enjoy!)

Things had not been going so well after Optimus had sacrificed himself. The older bots were angry at the cons for what they did. But since there were no cons on Earth to take out their frustration on, they were snapping at each other. Although they tried not to do that around the children, the kids were not blind and could see the negative emotions were weighing down on them. Especially Hotshot, who had developed a bad habit of shouting and hitting the others. It pained them to watch but they were not sure what to do to help him. Kicker though had enough and kicked Hotshot's pedes really hard.

Hotshot, "Hey, Kicker what was that for?"

Kicker glared at him with tears in his eyes, "You are being a jerk. Stop being a jerk! Everyone misses Optimus, you are not the only one who is hurting."

Hotshot became flustered, "I... I.... Kicker... Please don't cry, please. I don't know how to handle crying. Don't cry, please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. Kicker."

Kicker pouted at him with teary eyes, "It's not me you should be apologizing to, Hotshot."

Rad nodded rubbing Kicker's back, "He is right, Hotshot."

Hotshot, "Um... "

Alexis, "We understand you are angry Hotshot."

Carlos, "Yeah amigo, but that is not a reason to be a jerk to your team."

Billy, "Yeah dude, apologize and make up with your team."

Fred spoke quietly, "You really hurt Sideswipe's feelings yesterday."

Hotshot winced, "I guess, I have been very selfish, huh?"

Blurr who had been watching them quietly, "Do you think he will listen to them?"

Red Alert hummed, "He has always listened to what the kids say. They might be just what he needs at the moment."

Scavenger, "You did mention once it was the children who helped Hotshot control the Star Saber."

Smokescreen, "Yup, I didn't think it would work. Too bad they don't have any idea about sword training though."

Sideswipe smiled, "I think they just understand the minicons better, which is why they were able to help."

Jetfire nodded, "You thought right. I will be honest I was reluctant to have children on board but... I suppose it's not a bad thing in the long run."

Scavenger grunted, "Hopefully, they will knock some sense into the brat."

Hotshot approached them looking both guilty and embarrassed, "I am really sorry."

Jetfire, "Well then, now that your helm is back on straight how about we work together to build this ship."

Hotshot nodded, "Yeah, let's do this."

Rad smiled at them though it was a sad smile, "They will complete the ship soon."

Alexis spoke quietly, "And return to Cybertron."

Carlos, "Well, they are not leaving us behind. I will be joining them."

Fred, "What will you tell your parents?"

Billy, "Fred! Read the room."

Kicker, "If I go then, will I see Star again?"

Rad, "Maybe? I don't know."

Alexis, "Who knows Kicker? I want to see him too though."

Carlos gave her a one armed hug, "Cheer up Alexis! There are other bots you can fall in love with."