22. Protect

(Transformer Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is from a picture book.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Optimus snarled as he stabbed Shockblast, "Good riddance."

Starscream and his trine landed next to him, "Prime, we lost connection with Kicker, Nisha and Roadblaster."

Optimus stood up, "What?"

Starscream, "I have sent Slipstream and her fleet to search for them."

Optimus growled at himself in anger and worry, "Not good. Not good at all. I was dealing with Galvatron a while ago, he was very angry. I fear Kicker may have done something."

Starscream pursed his lips plates, "I am going after him and placing Thundercracker in charge of the Seekers."

Optimus nodded, "I am going to check in on Rad. To make sure nothing else happened."

Thundercracker, "Wait a minute. Are you sure?"

Starscream, "I trust you with the seekers, big brother."

Optimus side eyed the dead body, "Nothing happened this time but I can't say anything about the next few hours."

Starscream had a dark expression on his face, he had learned about what had happened with Shockblast. He had always known he was a bit crazy but he did not think the con would go that far just to have revenge. But then again, war changed people and most of the time not for the best for many. Starscream left after confirming the next plan with Optimus and left to join Slipstream's team. Optimus and Thundercracker surprisingly worked well together and could take care of Cybertron well.

Slipstream was surprised when she saw him, "Sir?"

Starscream, "Kicker is my sparkling. What sort of Sire will I be if I did not search for him?"

Slipstream, "We understand, Sir. It's good to have you here."

Windblade, "A lot of us adore Kicker as well. We will help you find him. Any news or clues?"

Starscream sent a data pack to them, "Rad mentioned he had sent coordinates to certain places to Kicker earlier. I was planning on going to the last position Kicker was at and go from there."

Silverwing, "Sounds like a plan Sir. I am good at decoding codes. I think I can figure out where they are if there is information about it."

Starscream, "Yes, we do have a clue about the area."

Silverwing went through the data pack, "I know where this is. If Galvatron knows about it too, we should hurry."

Starscream, "Is it a popular place?"

Silverwing smiled, "It is a place of curiosity for scientists at least it was before the war started. I remember going there with my group of scientists to research on the new planets."

Starscream, "Well, we are heading to that place and knowing my bitlet's mate, she has no doubt started studying the planets. You can share information with her."

Kicker meanwhile was cuddling a terrorcon, "Alpha - Q, why didn't you tell us you had cats on board?"

Alpha - Q, "Um.. Those aren't exactly cats ... "

Nisha was busy patting one getting purrs, "You should have told us Alpha - Q. Kicker and I adore cats, you know?"

Alpha - Q, "They are not cats though?"

Kicker, "But they behave and even purr like a cat look."

Kicker scratched one of the Terrorcons getting more purrs, "See they react exactly like a cat."