27. Final Battle

(Transformers Armada and Transformers Energon are not mine.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Rad took cover, 'Oh man! How did I get into this mess in the first place? It was just supposed to be a normal recon mission.'

Optimus, "Rad, get out of here. High Wire get him out."

Rad, "What about you, Optimus?"

Optimus, "I will be fine little one, I promise."

Galvatron punched Optimus, "I highly doubt it, Prime."

Rad, "No Optimus, are you alright?"

Optimus, "Yes, I am alright. Just go."

Galvatron, "No! If I cannot have you, little sparkling, no one else will."

Optimus roared in anger when he saw Galvatron shoot at Rad using his shield to protect all of them. Rad was looking at Optimus with worry as he, Highwire and Optimus fell through the floor into a darker room. High Wire was fussing over Rad while looking around the new room they were in, he could not see Nightscream. High Wire was tense as he stood next to Rad as he fussed over an exasperated Optimus who had taken the force of the fall. The Prime touched Rad's shoulder making him pause in his worry and rant over how hurt he was.

Optimus, "The Super Energon can heal me, trust me Rad."

Rad nodded, "Yeah okay, okay, I will. I trust you. Now, let's get you to the pool."

High Wire, "We should hurry."

Optimus looked up, "Yes, we should."

Galvatron saw him move, "Prime, I will destroy you and take everything you hold dear."

Optimus scowled, "We will see, Galvatron."

Rad watched as Optimus dunked himself into the super Energon and glowed before he came out looking good as new. Rad was watching it all in worry and amazement as the two danced a very old battle dance against each other. High Wire however pulled him away from the battle and Rad followed knowing if he stayed Optimus's attention would be split between him and Galvatron, which would put him at disadvantage. That would give Galvatron the advantage against Optimus, Rad did not want to be the reason for Optimus to die again, once was enough.

On the other side of the planet, Rodimus was leading the rest of the Autobots in a battle. The Ramirez look alike gave them quite the challenge as he brought many terrorcons under his command to take over planet Cybertron. Kicker was not amused by it and worried about his father who had gone off with Prowl to check on one of the controls. They had been against it but with all the soldiers fighting against the Terrorcons to keep them from taking over, Brian did not have any other choice. As they were fighting however Kicker heard a familiar voice again which filled him with comfort.

Kicker, "Alpha Q? What's wrong?"

Alpha Q, :Optimus and Galvatron are engaged in a Mortal Kombat battle.:

Kicker was stupefied, "What? Ah! I see, should we go help?"

Alpha Q, :You must ask Rodimus to find Optimus and work together to defeat the enemy. They are Primes after all.:

Kicker smirked, "Divided we fall, united we conquer. A very old strategy but always works like a charm. Okay Alpha Q, I will get in contact with Rodimus."

Roadblaster, "Kicker, did Alpha Q contact you?"

Hotshot looked at him, "Did he leave a message?"

Kicker nodded, "Yes, he said instead of working separately the two Primes should fight together. Divided we fall, united we conquer. A very old strategy."