17. Terrorcons

(Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine.
The picture above is a screenshot from a picture book.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
-communication-
Enjoy!)

Things went as well as it could with the projects on Earth, if you didn't count the inter planetary social problems. Kicker and Nisha had returned to school on Earth and things were okay the first few weeks. But in the second month the Cybertronians almost shut down from spark attacks. The two of them were stuck inside the school which was having a shooter problem. Alexis, Primus bless her, kept her cool and went with Grindor to take down the shooter.

The shooter was very young himself barely older than Kicker and Nisha. According to the report, he was being abused at home and one group of nasty students was involved in bullying him in school. Kicker had seen it and had tried his best to protect him and invite him to lunch with him and Nisha. But one day they had made fun of Nisha and Kicker calling them alien freaks. His tolerance had snapped then and the next day he had brought a gun to school and shot people.

One teacher and five students were dead and sadly Kicker got hurt while trying to calm him down. Kicker getting hurt had snapped Markus out of his anger and he felt horrible when he saw what he had done, apologizing over and over again. Kicker pat his shoulder and instead asked him to help Nisha with the first aid. Nisha had scolded both of them and when the police came Markus went quietly. The court date had been decided a few days later and Kicker, Nisha and a few other students had stood up in Markus's defense.

None of the adults were happy but truth be told, the blame lied partially on them as well. If the teachers had stopped the bullying or the parents of the bullies had dealt with that behavior from the beginning... Maybe this would not have happened and no one would have died. On the other hand Starscream was feeling both proud and furious. He was proud of his sparkling, he was very kind, understanding, forgiving and mature. At the same time furious because his bitlets had to deal with such a situation.

Learning about the shooters reasoning did not make things any better and made his already high temper turn apoplectic. A sparkling was getting abused by their care giver, something that was worthy of being off lined in Cybertron. The other Seekers were not happy to learn about it either and had to be held beck from going after the human who hurt his own sparkling. As for Markus, he was getting community service for five years and after that probation period of two. It was better than what his father, Starscream uses that term loosely, had received.

Kicker and Nisha wanted to visit him but was denied which ended with them sulking before they got distracted by something happening. Kicker was helping the Omnicons find more Energon crystals to harvest, in order to get away from the suffocating parenting from his parents and Starscream. Nisha's betrayed look when he got away was hilarious, though he did pity his girlfriend for having to deal with it on her own. He would bring her back something nice, it was still early summer after all, and he remembers Nisha adored flowers.

Kicker looked up, "Are we having guests today?"

Bulkhead, "Not that I know of?"

Wheeljack, "Twins? Your friends coming over?"

Greenshot, "Nope!"

Greenlight, "I'm the only grounder femme around here, the rest are flight. So nope!"

Breakdown, "Knockout is still on Cybertron and I am scheduled to join him next Earth month."

Kicker frowned, "I could be wrong, I guess."

Drillerbolt, "Or you could be right and it's someone we don't know. Do not go anywhere alone. I know you bitlets like to wander around but till this feeling passes stick close to someone."