21. A New Discovery

(Transformer Armada and Transformer Energon are not mine. The picture above is from a picture book.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Rad was not having a great day, 'And to think we were just celebrating finding an old temple and relic.'

Shockblast had come to the temple searching for him of all people. High Wire refused to let him go anywhere near the crazy Mech and carried him away. Unfortunately, they were seen running off by said Mech. And now they were chased through the ruins by Shockblast till they lost him in one of the tunnels. High Wire looked around while Rad tried to get in contact with the others, these tunnels were familiar to him.

High Wire, "We should be safe here for now. Are you alright Rad?"

Rad smiled, "I sure am, thanks to you."

High Wire nodded feeling relieved, "Good, now, who in the world was he even?"

Rad hummed, "Let me bring up the archives I downloaded but did not have time to go through before due to the excitement."

High Wire looked over Rad's shoulder feeling curious now, "Archives? About what?"

Rad, "After I heard about the break out, I requested a list of the inmates from Jazz. He was happy to send the data pack to every human to warn them."

High Wire gave an understanding rumble, "I see, that's a relief. The others will know to avoid them."

Rad, "Yeah.. Oh, he is this one."

High Wire read the details, "Ugh! Out there Nightscream has it in his head, he will be a better Sire for Kicker and here we have to deal with this clown."

Rad muttered, "Right? Like what in sanity's name is going through his helm."

High Wire, "As a wise human once said, the mind is a scary place."

Rad, "Understatement, I hope Kicker is doing better than I am."

Shockblast, "There you are."

Rad, "This way, he is too big to enter here."

Shockblast cooed, "Now, now, little sparkling. Be a good little bitlet and COME HERE!"

Rad's eyebrow twitched, "Does he think we are stupid?"

High Wire, "Probably. Oh, I know where this leads to."

Rad, "Lead the way."

With Kicker, he was focusing on using his powers to gather the Energon from wherever Megatron had sent it. He was hyper focused on calling the Energon towards him to feed the Unicron. He did not fancy being attacked again, thank you very much. Nisha and Scorponok kept an eye on both him and Alpha - Q, especially after he mentioned both of them will be vulnerable for the next few hours.

Nisha, "Hey Scorponok, can you tell me about your home planet?"

Scorponok grunted, "Why do you want to know sparkling?"

Nisha, "Well, we promised Alpha - Q, we would help him rebuild it. But we do not know what it looks like. So, some basic information on it would be nice. I could build a chart and plans on where to start and what to build first."

Scorponok, 'Chatty little bitlet. It's been eons since a bitlet chattered my audios off.'

Nisha, "Returning the planet is only step one, rebuilding it is step two and of course repopulating it is the final step. But we do not know what they are like."

Scorponok, "Planet - Q was like a combination of Cybertron and Earth. That would be the most basic description of our home planet."

Nisha, "Really?"