14. Time Moves On

(Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is from an art book.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

After the fight was over the kids stayed on Cybertron under the watchful sharp optics of both the Autobots and Decepticons. The ship containing their parents and dignitaries from Earth reached Cybertron one Earth year after the kids arrived on Cybertron. The adults were very happy and relieved to see their children were doing well on Cybertron. The group of minicons and Cybertronians who came to Earth to help the engineers build a spaceship was now in charge of travel and safety between two planets.

Alexis, "Looks like you are doing quite well as a leader Sureshock."

Sureshock grinned, "With you helping me, it's a lot of fun."

Alexis, "You can always count on me. I may not be smart as the scientist nor am I favored like Rad and Kicker but I'm a hard worker. I will always do my best to help and support you."

Sureshock hugged her, "I know and that's more than I could ask for. Speaking of which Highwire, Grindor and I are getting an upgrade soon, we just need to wait a few more cycles."

Alexis, "Hey, um.. Don't change too much after getting an upgrade okay. I like you as the person you are. Even if your looks change don't change who you are okay?"

Sureshock's optics glowed, "I will still be the same person you met on Earth Alexis."

Alexis, "Good! Or else I would hit you over the helm so hard even an upgrade would be useless."

Sureshock sweat dropped at that, "You have been spending too much time with Kicker and Chromia."

Alexis laughed, "Maybe but hey, they get their meaning across."

Sureshock laughed, "So how are things coming along between you and Starscream?"

Alexis turned pink, "Oh! Ah that... Well he is not against a relationship to be honest."

Sureshock, "As long as he doesn't hurt you."

Alexis, "I guess so. He took me to Praxus yesterday and before that we had a date in the Vos castle last month."

Sureshock nodded, it seems the Seeker was very serious about Alexis. He was mixing the Cybertronian courting with human courting. Most Cybertronians would simply exchange gifts before mating unlike humans who had to consider a lot of things. The minicon noticed most humans in the beginning stages would feel each other out, then as time goes by and they get serious, family, finance, etc, gets factored in. It sure was complicated but not impossible to achieve. The rest of the year passed peacefully for them.

Rad was helping Prowl, "How about the third sector?"

Prowl, "Hmm, we are working on it. That area is actually an uncharted mine."

Optimus came in at that moment, "Are you two still working on the security?"

Rad nodded, "I hate to say it or speak badly of anyone but it's best to secure all of Cybertron under Cybertronians before some profit mongering human comes along."

Optimus hummed, "I see.. Do you really think there will be such troublesome humans?"

Rad looked away, "It's not just humans really."

Optimus, "What did you find?"

Prowl, "We were going through some of the older files, sir."

Arcee spoke up, "We found some inconsistencies in those files."

Optimus took the data pad, "I see."

Rad, "I'm pretty sure there is some kind of wrong play behind some of it. If we follow the lineage, this group here should be the one inheriting this area but look who's the one owning it."